We have been visiting Niagara Falls, Ontario for the last 20 years. We always stayed at the Travelodge Bonaventure, because it was a great value for the money. We were never looking for something posh, just a comfy, clean spot to stay. The company hasn't updated this spot since we first stared to visit there. We will no longer be a client there. The rooms are outdated, smelly and just all around run-down. I wonder if anyone from the chain checks the hotels at all? Do yourself a favor and spend a few extra bucks and go to the Courtyard Marriott. It's closer to the Falls and offers a wide range of package deals. It's really a nice place to stay when you're there.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Niagara Falls Bonaventure Hotel Niagara Falls
- Travelodge Niagara Falls Bonaventure Hotel
- Travelodge Niagara Falls
- Travel Lodge Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Travelodge
- Niagara Falls Travel Lodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Travelodge Niagara Falls Bonaventure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.