Front Desk attendant wearing her own hoodie. Not incredibly nice.
Awkward layout of the entrance area.
Carpet worn down, and wall paper coming off many of the walls.
Elevator ride was nice.
Good views of both the Canadian and American Falls from floors above 6.
Reasonable deal - $190.00 taxes included for a package including the following: (1) room with Jacuzzi (it was nice), and King size bed (it was nice). Small entry area inside of room that led to the bedroom. No fridge. This was the best room in the hotel.
(2) 2 three course dinners at Remington's (very nice)
(3) 2 breakfasts at Applebees (nice)
(4) 4 wine tours and 1 chocolate tour. Did not attend.
I would stay at a different hotel next time if prices were similar.
- Also Known As:
- Oakes Hotel Overlooking Falls
- Oakes Hotel Niagara Falls
- Oakes Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Olotels, EasyToBook, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.