No issues checking in, front desk staff (Thanks Kevin) has an awesome personality and made us feel very welcomed!! The room was a little dated but very clean (the tvs suck lol) No issues checking out (thanls Jeremy) Hotel is very close to Clifton Hill (bout a 5 min walk) and the falls and very reasonably priced! We will definatly stay here again :) p.s Kevin, we tried to stick the bed to the ceiling, but it was too damn heavy :p
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Niagara Falls Howard Johnson Hotel By The Falls is a 3 Key-Green Certified family-oriented, pet-friendly, full-service hotel that offers you wonderful Niagara Falls Hotel Accommodations consisting of 198 newly renovated spacious guest rooms including Family Suites, Whirlpool Guest Rooms and Traditional 2-Queen Bedded Guest Rooms, as well as our Balcony Rooms overlooking all the action below along the Clifton Hill District. The hotel also offers plenty of on-site above ground and under ground self-parking for your convenience as well as an on-site WEGO Stop to let you get around town without having to move your car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Hotel By The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Howard Johnson