We spent three nights in this hotel and were fortunate in being allocated a corner room on the 47th floor. The bedroom had floor to ceiling windows on three sides which afforded us magnificent views of the horseshoe falls and Niagara itself. When booking recommend that you ask for a high floor as the casino building partially blocks the views of the falls from lower floors.
Staff were helpful and courteous. Hotel has a parking for vehicles which is quite handy as parking at Niagara can be quite expensive.
The suite was spacious and had everything one would have wanted. The double Jacuzzi was a bonus.
For those driving to the hotel be aware that the car/hotel entrance is situated directly opposite the entrance driveway to the casino and whilst there is a sign advertising it's location it is not very well sign posted and lost in between other neon signs.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hilton Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Hilton Niagara Falls
- Niagra Falls Hilton
- Niagara Falls Hilton
- Hilton Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising 53 stories above Niagara Falls, this modern high-rise hotel offers guests luxurious accommodations, 3 on-site restaurants, superior service and the perfect location to experience all that Niagara Falls has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls / Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.