This is actually about the 5th or 6th time we have been back to this hotel, but the third review. Last time I complained about the price gouging, and it seems that they have stopped many of those practices. The $5 bottle of water on the coffee table is gone, as is the charge for wireless internet. The parking is still $25 per night which is crazy off-season, though it might be more reasonable during the summer.
They are renovating the hotel, and the pool was closed, the Watermark restaurant was closed, and the guest areas were also being renovated. I understand that the rooms will be upgraded too. Though they are still in pretty good shape, the new rooms look really nice.
I don't know why, but my husband and I love this place. It's kind of expensive and tourist-y, but there's something about it that just feels right. And the Jacuzzi makes it all worthwhile after an 8 hour drive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising 53 stories above Niagara Falls, this modern high-rise hotel offers guests luxurious accommodations, 3 on-site restaurants, superior service and the perfect location to experience all that Niagara Falls has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hilton Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Hilton Niagara Falls
- Niagra Falls Hilton
- Niagara Falls Hilton
- Hilton Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls