My wife and i live near Hamilton, Ontario in a Retirement Home. While it is comfortable, it can be also stressfull sometimes. Therefore we have been trying out a number of hotels at Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake. Some were luxorious, others impressive. After coming to the Hampton Inn and staying there from only 3 days to as long as 2 weeks, it is now our Favorite. The location is ideal. A 10 minutes drive to th Falls and a 5 minutes drive in the opposite direction to reach a huge Park in which are many attractions. Besides many walking trails through nature along the Niagara River, Golf Club, Butterfly House, beautiful gardens, Fine Restaurants and many more. To Niagara-on-the-Lake it takes only about 25 minutes from the Hampton Inn. It would take several pages to describe every thing you have to see it. In the Inn is an indoor Swimming Pool, Whirlpool and Sauna, and Exercise Room. Breakfast very satisfying Free Internet Connection. We can highly recommend it for the Young as well as Middle-aged and our age,which is Mid-Eighties.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn By Hilton Niagara Falls-North Of The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn By Hilton Niagara Falls-North Of The Falls Hotel
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn by Hilton Niagara Falls-North Of The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.