“Beautiful rooms” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview

You added Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6455 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3V9, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Cyber Monday Exclusive
Ranked #37 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Toronto
“Beautiful rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

after a drive to Manhattan and Washington D.C. we all ended up a one night stay at this hotel.
You'll have to drive around to find the entrance to the lobby not at Niagara Falls Blvd. We were assigned rooms that were really beautiful. The complimentary coffee bad is cute. The only negative is that there was no fridge. We had some leftover food which we just left at the table.
Overall, the location is right with IHOP and Ruth's Steak House just below it.

Room Tip: Don't patronize the 6.99 all you can eat breakfast you see right across the hotel. The name of t...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (482)
  • Indonesian first
Toronto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed here last weekend for a cycling event. The desk folks were helpful and accommodated my late checkout request.

The young ladies working at the in house Starbucks didn't seem to want to serve any customers, actually didn't seem to really want to be there.

The rooms were clean and beds comfortable. The room we had was a little weird because the tub and sink were exposed but the shower and toilet was enclosed in a small closet.

Lastly at 2am some idiot in an adjacent room started screaming. I guess that's what you'd expect in Niagara falls for the $109 dollars I paid.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
little rock
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Had it not been for the sink they would not fix, the hairs on the bathroom floor or the stuff on the bathroom wall, this could have been a great hotel. This is a Great location and the "city view" room was large, had a comfortable bed and a nice view of the area. The staff was very friendly (not efficient, but friendly). The sink was very slow to drain, but after reporting the problem two days in a row, they finally had someone come to the room while we were out and stopped it up completely. When we returned late that night and discovered their handy work it was too late at night and we were leaving the next morning...maybe the next people in this room will have better luck. A TWO DAY STOP (or push it to three) is ample to see the area. "THE BEAUTIFUL FALLS", expensive "t-shirts" and a "casino", not much else.

Room Tip: make sure the room is what you expect, or change rooms. Don't wait for service.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
fourptsmgr, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear 50-and-retired,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the inconveniences that you had to endure. Please be assured that our maintenance team responds to and corrects all guest issues. If there is a situation where they could not fix a issue they would let the guest know and the front desk manager know, in hopes of finding a solution to ensure you leave our hotel happy.

Thank you for your feedback, I will be sharing your comments with our team to further investigate where we fell short in making sure your stay was perfect.

Kind Regards,

Valley Stream, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I was disappointed that I was not in a room in full view of the falls. The hotel is Fallsview so I expected it to be in full view of the falls Room was very comfortable and check in was a breeze.
Parking was a little difficult but you could park across the street for much less.unless you have to have valet service

Room Tip: You must request a falls view when you book
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
fourptsmgr, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Seibert R,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton, we truly appreciate your business. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed by the view from your guest room. Thankfully you didn’t let this dampen your vacation and you were still able to enjoy the rest of your time with us.

Please think of us the next time your travels include Niagara Falls!

Ontario
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

The room was fine, neither amazing nor dirty and disgusting. Since we ended up doing about 25 hours of walking in 3 days, the jacuzzi tub was amazing. I hate rooms that have the sink separate from the toilet/shower. After I shower, I have to touch the door handle which means I have to wash my hands again. Weird set up. The bed was too soft and didn't provide any kind of support for my back. The decor was slightly dingy. The room also had no mini fridge so no where to stash stuff :(. If City view means looking at a generator and an asphalt roof then they must have a different meaning for view. Go if you want average rooms. Skip it if you want something better than average for the price (views, service, rooms, etc.) Peeve 1: $15/day for parking... are you kidding me?? Peeve 2: On Fallsview but the actual front of the hotel (i.e.) parking is on the other side... confusing on a busy street.

Room Tip: Don't pick a city view... see review above
Dear AverageLooksGood,

I am very upset to hear what you thought of our hotel, all of our staff works extremely hard to ensure that every guests experience is a memorable one – in a positive way. I apologize that our hotel did not meet your expectations.

I hope you would give the Four Points by Sheraton another chance to ‘wow’ you.

Warmest Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for three nights. We choose a city view with a Jacuzzi tub and got a corner room on the second floor (room 219) and it was really spacious. Check in was fast and easy. The room was very clean. The bed was really comfy and huge, my husband misses it. The jacuzzi was really nice you should definitely opt for this feature. The walk in shower was kind of small, it was hard to shower in. I wish there were black out curtains, it was kind of bright from outside at night. The East Side Mario's in the hotel wasn't the greatest, it was really slow service and it wasn't even that busy. The food was pretty good though. The iHop there is really nice, food was a bit expensive but well worth it. Our server was really awesome, he made the experience that much better. Overall a really nice stay, would recommend. It's really close to everything and there are two WeGo stops just outside the front doors.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are really big compared to the other rooms (I looked at the fire escape plan)
Kingston, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I and my family stayed here for 2 nights in April this year, There was a big line for check in took 30 min to get to the front desk. We book the falls view room couple of months earlier, but they said all the falls view rooms are gone and nothing available in falls view wing. I showed them the fallsview confirmation which I booked coupel of months earlier. They offered us another room in city view and I was very upset and talked to the Manager who ultimately arranges a room at falsview. Not a great experience. Room was Good but the fallsview was not great in our room. we see the mist and roof parking lot of the front hotel. If you want a falls view try another hotel. There some other options available.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Bashih,

Let me start by apologizing for the confusion and lack of professionalism you experienced during your stay, specifically during the check-in process. I am pleased you did receive what you were entitled but unfortunately it was a hassle in getting to that point. I assure you the situation you experienced was an isolated incident and your next stay here will go much smoother.

We look forward to hosting you again,

Dana Albano

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview? Share your experiences!