after a drive to Manhattan and Washington D.C. we all ended up a one night stay at this hotel.
You'll have to drive around to find the entrance to the lobby not at Niagara Falls Blvd. We were assigned rooms that were really beautiful. The complimentary coffee bad is cute. The only negative is that there was no fridge. We had some leftover food which we just left at the table.
Overall, the location is right with IHOP and Ruth's Steak House just below it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview is connected to Fallsview Casino/Dragonfly Nightclub by indoor walkway. Our hotel is near Maid of theMist boat ride and Scotia Bank Convention Centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Groupon, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Plaza Niagara Falls
- Hotel Fallsview Plaza
- Fallsview Plaza Hotel