“First visit” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview

Save Saved
You added Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6455 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3V9, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #35 of 138 hotels in Niagara Falls
Valley Stream, New York, United States
“First visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I was disappointed that I was not in a room in full view of the falls. The hotel is Fallsview so I expected it to be in full view of the falls Room was very comfortable and check in was a breeze.
Parking was a little difficult but you could park across the street for much less.unless you have to have valet service

Room Tip: You must request a falls view when you book
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
fourptsmgr, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Seibert R,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton, we truly appreciate your business. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed by the view from your guest room. Thankfully you didn’t let this dampen your vacation and you were still able to enjoy the rest of your time with us.

Please think of us the next time your travels include Niagara Falls!

1,169 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (369)
Ontario
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

The room was fine, neither amazing nor dirty and disgusting. Since we ended up doing about 25 hours of walking in 3 days, the jacuzzi tub was amazing. I hate rooms that have the sink separate from the toilet/shower. After I shower, I have to touch the door handle which means I have to wash my hands again. Weird set up. The bed was too soft and didn't provide any kind of support for my back. The decor was slightly dingy. The room also had no mini fridge so no where to stash stuff :(. If City view means looking at a generator and an asphalt roof then they must have a different meaning for view. Go if you want average rooms. Skip it if you want something better than average for the price (views, service, rooms, etc.) Peeve 1: $15/day for parking... are you kidding me?? Peeve 2: On Fallsview but the actual front of the hotel (i.e.) parking is on the other side... confusing on a busy street.

Room Tip: Don't pick a city view... see review above
Dear AverageLooksGood,

I am very upset to hear what you thought of our hotel, all of our staff works extremely hard to ensure that every guests experience is a memorable one – in a positive way. I apologize that our hotel did not meet your expectations.

I hope you would give the Four Points by Sheraton another chance to ‘wow’ you.

Warmest Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for three nights. We choose a city view with a Jacuzzi tub and got a corner room on the second floor (room 219) and it was really spacious. Check in was fast and easy. The room was very clean. The bed was really comfy and huge, my husband misses it. The jacuzzi was really nice you should definitely opt for this feature. The walk in shower was kind of small, it was hard to shower in. I wish there were black out curtains, it was kind of bright from outside at night. The East Side Mario's in the hotel wasn't the greatest, it was really slow service and it wasn't even that busy. The food was pretty good though. The iHop there is really nice, food was a bit expensive but well worth it. Our server was really awesome, he made the experience that much better. Overall a really nice stay, would recommend. It's really close to everything and there are two WeGo stops just outside the front doors.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are really big compared to the other rooms (I looked at the fire escape plan)
Kingston, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I and my family stayed here for 2 nights in April this year, There was a big line for check in took 30 min to get to the front desk. We book the falls view room couple of months earlier, but they said all the falls view rooms are gone and nothing available in falls view wing. I showed them the fallsview confirmation which I booked coupel of months earlier. They offered us another room in city view and I was very upset and talked to the Manager who ultimately arranges a room at falsview. Not a great experience. Room was Good but the fallsview was not great in our room. we see the mist and roof parking lot of the front hotel. If you want a falls view try another hotel. There some other options available.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Bashih,

Let me start by apologizing for the confusion and lack of professionalism you experienced during your stay, specifically during the check-in process. I am pleased you did receive what you were entitled but unfortunately it was a hassle in getting to that point. I assure you the situation you experienced was an isolated incident and your next stay here will go much smoother.

We look forward to hosting you again,

Burlington, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

We took a Travel Zoo and did a midweek overnight, September 2013.

The Good first...
- Our room, (804), was newly refinished and was super clean. It had new furniture and fittings, and had a new and very comfortable mattress with soft, clean sheets.
- Our bathroom was new, super clean and very well lit.
- Our free wireless internet was more than adequate
- Lots of outlets in the room to charge devices, including an iPhone compatible alarm clock.

The Bad...
- Check in was slow and noisy, and for no good reason besides cheaping out on staff. Every time we were in the lobby, there was always a line up to check in or out, we were almost 15 minutes checking in and we are SPG.
- Parking is $25 a day and a rip off, plain and simple.
- Although we didn't use the room phone, the charges are insane, embarrassingly so...
- The onsite East Side Mario's, IHOP, Starbuck's and the Ruth's Chris charge at least 1/3 more than the same items at other locations for the exact same thing!! Do yourself a favour and go somewhere else, don't get screwed over...

We might come back, but there are a hundred other options in the city...

Room Tip: ask for an 8TH FLOOR room
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Fourpointsmanager858, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear MikeBenninger,

I am disappointed to hear that you don’t think that you would return to our hotel. We are in the process of brainstorming ideas to shorten the wait at check-in. We are always fully staffed at peak check-in times but something is still slowing us down. I apologize for the wait you had to endure.

I hope that you received impeccable customer service that would entice you to return!

Please do not let these issues keep you away from our hotel; we are always working to improve your experience. Please give us another shot.

Kind Regards,

Niagara Falls, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Room is ok but not great. Paid for a falls view and there is a small slit of falls between the trees and you can see the mist and the river. Not worth the extra charge. Tried to talk with guest services but they did not answer the phone when I called x2. If you want a falls view try another hotel or find out speciffically what you are buying before you commit.

Room Tip: I am on the 12h floor and the falls view is completely obstructed by trees.
Dear Muscleenergyman,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. I apologize that you did not have an enjoyable time while you were our guest. I hope you will consider staying with us in the future so we may provide you with a quality stay that you expect and deserve.

Warmest Regards,

Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights in August as a late wedding anniversary celebration. After reading some mixed reviews about this hotel, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. We barely had any complaints! Our stay was fantastic and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

We booked early via Expedia.ca and we got a king jacuzzi room, which we were quite excited about. Some of the tips I read on this website from other travelers advised me to request a room away from the elevators, on a higher floor and in the new tower, so I made sure to call the front desk about a week in advance to put these requests on file. When we arrived, the check-in line was long and we had to wait about 25 mins to check-in, but this wasn't surprising given the summer vacations crowds. The woman at the front desk was very friendly, and when I mentioned our room requests, she said they had already noted them down and set aside a room for us one week in advance! This was a very pleasant surprise, and therefore I highly recommend everyone to do this.

When we got to our room, we were delighted. Nice size, perfect bed, and almost spotless. The view from the room was great, we had signed up for a city view room but since we were given a room on the 10th floor, we could see the mist rising above the falls and it was a wonderful sight. The jacuzzi tub was pretty clean but had a little rust on the drain, which was unfortunate. Apart from that, everything was great. We really enjoyed the jacuzzi, we experienced no noise or disturbances during our 2 night stay, and we slept very comfortably. The glass walkway to the casino was really useful, especially if you want to grab your coffee from Tim Hortons which is in the food court of the casino, and we also appreciated the fact that the hotel connects directly to the Hilton next door, which was so useful when we wanted to go for the breakfast buffet. The location of the hotel was ideal, close to a lot of restaurants and walking distance to Clifton Hill and the Falls themselves. I will say though that the hotel's layout could be improved upon, it was rather confusing at times, despite the numerous sign boards.

Overall, we had a great trip, very relaxing and peaceful. I'm already planning our next trip back, and I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone!

Room Tip: Request a room in the new tower, where the rooms are newer and larger. Also request a room on a high...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sggahq,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with us and other readers. It is great to hear that you had a great ‘late wedding anniversary weekend’! Our staff truly tries hard to accommodate every guest request and ensure that every guest has an amazing stay. I am thrilled that you took notice of the little things the front desk agents did to ensure you had a great time.

I hope you will choose our hotel again in the future!

Dana Albano

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview? Share your experiences!