“Average at best” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview

You added Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6455 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3V9, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #38 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
“Average at best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

A hotel with a horrible layout...staff are ok. I stay at lots of Sheraton's and this is by best satisfactory... Access to casino is great...parking is a little expensive for parking across the street in what is normally empty

• Stayed April 2013
Fourpointsmanager858, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Rosslynn D,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate the feedback. I am disappointed to learn that we didn’t “wow” you.

We feel that our parking rates are fair in comparison to our area hotels, I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the prices. We will review our prices again.

Please give our hotel another chance, I am confident that our excellent staff will impress you with their service.

Dana Albano

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (488)
  • Indonesian first
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stayed here for our spring break getaway and it was wonderful. The price was semi-affordable but pretty pricey after taxes/parking/etc. It increased the price a large percentage--- however, it was worth it for the several nights we were there. We could BARELY see the falls from our "fallsview" room. It was still lovely though. However if I go back again, I'd stay in a hotel closer with a less-obstructed view. The service was wonderful and they offer a $5 Starbucks voucher for every morning that you forego maid service. We had a room by the elevators and noise was never really a problem. The hotel is very respectable, clean, friendly and helpful!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Orillia, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Took my husband and in laws their for a birthday vacation in Niagara. Four Points offered a "Deal" 14th floor Fallsview very disappointing since the view was of f the parking lot roof! I asked for adjoining rooms and we received rooms on the same floor separated by the electrical room which which made our adjoining rooms 20 feet away. Not at all what we expected, also was told there was a fridge in the room another lie. Fridges are $20 a day to rent! When I approached the front desk about the rooms I was told they could move us to the 17th floor same room number, Are you kidding? We never were asked if there was anything they could do to clear up the misleading information. The only thing we received was the fridge no charge after my husband pitched a fit. NEVER AGAIN FOUR POINTS. I will be going back to Niagara but NEVER TO YOUR HOTEL. Very, Very disappointing for a Sheraton Hotel, someone needs to take a look at the management of this place. DON'T waste your money.

Room Tip: Don't pay extra for a fallsview room, its a rip off
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Fourpointsmanager858, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear RottnGranny,

I sincerely apologize that you were misinformed about what our hotel offers. Our hotel does not have connecting fallsview rooms, I am sorry you were led to believe this to be true. Please always keep in mind that our front desk staff is on hand 24/7 to ensure you leave happy. They are always willing to move guests to more suitable rooms to provide the quality experience you expect and deserve.

I also apologize that you were given the impression that our guest rooms come equipped with mini-fridges, every staff member should be aware that this is not a feature we offer. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We offer to send mini-fridges to guest rooms upon request, for a nominal fee.

I sincerely hope you will give our hotel another chance; we value you – our guest.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Warmest Regards,
Niagara Falls, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Great vacation spent at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview. The rooms were beautiful and clean!! The location was perfect as we were able to walk to many of the attractions in the city. Our children enjoyed the pool very much. Ruth's Steak House was amazing......the food was absolutely incredible and the service was great. We will definitely be back for our next stay!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Fourpointsmanager858, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Lee L,

Thank you for posting such amazing comments about your stay at our hotel! We truly appreciate all of your kind words. I am pleased to hear that you were able to benefit from our central location and visit some of the area’s attraction.

I will be sure to let the wonderful staff at Ruth’s Chris know how much you enjoyed the food and service!

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel!
East Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Ive stayed here on several occasions. Most recently, for my friends bachelor party. The room was cheap on priceline, very clean hotel. Excellent restaurant downstairs (millennium) anazing view from room, front door, restaurant. We walked the 15 minutes to the bars, and had a crazy night. Parking was pricey however. Concierge desk was very professional.

• Stayed July 2012
Fourpointsmanager858, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Nachotown,

We appreciate you taking the time to write such positive reviews about your stay – it’s always great to hear that our guests enjoy their time during their travels!

Please think of us next time your travels include Niagara Falls!

Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We stayed and played, this hotel is very nice. The walkway to the Casino is a really good idea. Breakfast at Ihop was a little disappointing and expensive. The Hotel is close to all the attractions and the shuttle bus takes you to the rest.

Room Tip: pay the extra for a Fallsview room
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Fourpointsmanager858, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Rws1943,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoy our central location - it is nice being so close to many local attractions.

Our covered walkway is a great addition to our hotel, especially in the cold and rainy weather (that doesn’t seem to be leaving us anytime soon!)

Thank you for the review, and we look forward to welcoming you back again!
Chengdu, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I stayed at this Sheraton the weekend of March 23rd for 3 nights (Thursday to Sunday) with my wife, 8-year-old son and 6 year-old daughter. Prime location - attached to the casino... what more do you need? Sometimes we thought we were actually staying in the casino's hotel.

We booked a room with 2 queen beds... room was spacious...beds were comfortable… bathroom was clean and well-maintained. We were with the kids so didn't book a room with a view, my wife and I went up and checked out one of the "Fallsview" rooms just to see the difference. The view was wonderful and we already agree that if we can "escape" the little ones and come back with just the 2 of us, we'll book the Fallsview next time. The hotel was clean and staff were friendly. I went down to the pool twice and both times there was no one there. The first time was just to glance around and check out the facilities, and the second time I went down with the kids for a little over an hour. The pool was heated and very clean, and the whirlpool was enjoyable.

I have to spend a few minutes and say how fabulous the dining is at this hotel. I give credit to whoever made the decisions for choosing this variety of restaurants. East Side Mario's has been a favourite restaurant of mine for over 15 years, but I hadn't had the chance to go there for quite a while. I was really excited (for me) about going back, and also about letting the kids try it. All I can say is... great time, great food, lots of picture = great memories. I had never eaten at Ruth's Chris Steak House before, but I had read good reviews about it, and was contemplating giving it a chance. To be honest, after the first experience at East Side Mario's, we didn't think anything could match up, and we were actually going to eat at East Side Mario's a second time. Finally pulled the trigger and decided to try Ruth's. Once again, another really nice dinner with my family. Oh, and don't forget Starbucks for coffee, snacks and sandwiches... it's right at your fingertips. What more can I say? Overall you get italian, steak, and Starbucks, all just steps away... once again, smart idea by choosing these restaurants. (We didn't eat at Ihop, so I can't comment on that).

Overall, a great stay. This hotel offers the best value of any hotel in the city, and we will return, just not sure when. :-)

Room Tip: We stayed in a regular room with 2 queen beds and it was great. We also took a look at a Fallsview...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear MarkO,

I am pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time with your family, and you were able to create fun lasting memories at our hotel! It is always great for our team to read positive comments from guests about their time with us.

We look forward to welcoming you and your wife back (if you can escape without the little ones) in the near future!

Dana Albano

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview? Share your experiences!