I booked this hotel b/c I found a TeamBuy deal. $105 for one night and included $70 at Ruth's Chris, $25 at Fallsview Casino and $10 at IHOP. I paid the extra $20 to get a Fallsview Room.
So here is some notes:
- You can request late checkout (1 hour extra - supposed to be 12pm, but can be extended to 1pm) at no extra charge.
- Ask them to make reservations for you at the restaurant (if required) - it saves you time and so less hassle to deal with.
- And upon check-in, if they ask if you want to provide your email address for Express Check-Out. Say YES. This was awesome. They send me a bill in my email, as long as I am home with the charges - leave the keys in the room or in the drop box. So much easier and hassle-free, beside the fact you don't have to waste any time at all.
I originally requested for 2 Queen size beds but at check-in I requested for one king size bed and they were willing to change it for us which was nice.
I really like the hotel for all the amenities and locations. I liked that Ruth's Chris, Starbucks, IHOP and an indoor pathway to Casino were all in the hotel. That was so convenient.
The Fallsview room was a view of the falls, but it was more obstructed, if that is the right way to say it. We did see the Falls from our room, but first we saw a huge parking tower and then it was the falls, so while it wasn't dreamy or super awesome you can still look out the window and see the room.
The room was nice and simple. I have no real comments. But honestly the only thing that really ruined my trip, but this is more of a personal preference. I HATED the bed, HATED. Did I say HATE? I barely slept b/c it was so uncomfortable to me. I am very much used to my own bed and this bed did not make me comfortable. The pillows are way too soft too. I prefer more firm but feathery like pillows. I just could not get comfortable no matter how hard I tried and I was TIRED, I could not fall asleep. Such a tragedy, honestly.
In-Room movies are ridiculously expensive. We decided to rent a movie in our room and it was $17.95 plus taxes. That was steep and I didn't like it but we didn't like what was playing at the IMAX so we settled for a movie.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Fallsview Plaza Niagara Falls
- Hotel Fallsview Plaza
- Fallsview Plaza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview is connected to Fallsview Casino/Dragonfly Nightclub by indoor walkway. Our hotel is near Maid of theMist boat ride and Scotia Bank Convention Centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Travelocity, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Starwood, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.