We got a jacuzzi room for $99/night with a city view, so the price was good. Location is good, and attached by indoor walkway to the casino, food court, starbucks, east side marios, and IHOP. It is about a 10min walk to the falls (downhill there, but a long uphill on the way back). About 15min walk to Clifton Hill.
The valet parking rate was $20/day and service here was very good.
Pool and hot tubs are great at this hotel.
Room was fairly clean. Noise from the hallway (doors slamming, people talking) during the night. One odd thing was that one day we came back to the room about 3pm and the room hadn't been cleaned yet. Housekeeping knocked, and I said that we were just heading out again in 5 mins. We were told that housekeeping is going home for the day, so if I need any towels or soap that she could give us that now before she goes. So, other than getting new towels, there was no cleaning, and we had to make our own bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview is connected to Fallsview Casino/Dragonfly Nightclub by indoor walkway. Our hotel is near Maid of theMist boat ride and Scotia Bank Convention Centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Plaza Niagara Falls
- Hotel Fallsview Plaza
- Fallsview Plaza Hotel