“Great price, good location, hotel just ok” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview

Save Saved
You added Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6455 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3V9, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #36 of 138 hotels in Niagara Falls
Toronto, Canada
“Great price, good location, hotel just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We got a jacuzzi room for $99/night with a city view, so the price was good. Location is good, and attached by indoor walkway to the casino, food court, starbucks, east side marios, and IHOP. It is about a 10min walk to the falls (downhill there, but a long uphill on the way back). About 15min walk to Clifton Hill.

The valet parking rate was $20/day and service here was very good.

Pool and hot tubs are great at this hotel.

Room was fairly clean. Noise from the hallway (doors slamming, people talking) during the night. One odd thing was that one day we came back to the room about 3pm and the room hadn't been cleaned yet. Housekeeping knocked, and I said that we were just heading out again in 5 mins. We were told that housekeeping is going home for the day, so if I need any towels or soap that she could give us that now before she goes. So, other than getting new towels, there was no cleaning, and we had to make our own bed.

Room Tip: Get a higher level room if you want to see the falls.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
fourptsmgr, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear FamilyJohn,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay. We're delighted that you enjoyed the perks of our location and all of the conveniently located outlets, as well. Our hotel certainly provides the means to relax and unwind, such as an indoor pool and two hot tubs, and we're happy you had a chance to enjoy them.
I sincerely apologize for the lack of housekeeping service; we have evening staff on every night, so there is no reason why your room should not have been serviced.
I would appreciate you contacting me directly so I can gather more information regarding your stay. Feel free to contact me directly at jtanos@fallsviewgroup.com. Please consider us again the next time you're in Niagara Falls.

Rooms Division Manager

1,354 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (444)
  • Indonesian first
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

On previous visits we'd stayed in the new wing of the hotel in a jacuzzi suite. We were planning to try to get into another one, but they were booked up during our stay. Was a little cautious about staying in the older part of the hotel but it turned out to be fine.

We were on the top floor and our room looked as it had recently had an upgrade. Aside from a red wine stain on the carpet, everything was new fresh. The room was clean and comfortable, bed was super comfortable.

We received a $40 voucher to the Keg as part of our package and that was nice. The hotel had a free shuttle service to head to the restaurant. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again. The free wifi worked really great too.

Noticed at check in a lot of people were disgruntled about the expensive parking charge. Make sure you park at the casino. Join the players club and your parking will be free. If you don't want to gamble it's just $5. Use the sky walk to cross over to the hotel and the lobby is on the same level. It's really easy and will save you the $25 a day parking fee!

Room Tip: Park at the casino and walk over on the sky walk to avoid expensive parking fees!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
fourptsmgr, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear abigllama,

We appreciate your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. I'm happy to read you found your guestroom comfortable and thank you for noticing that the room had recently been upgraded. We are currently in the process of renovating our 'older' rooms and its nice to know our hard work is not going unnoticed.

We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Rooms Division Manager
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Stayed here in Early Nov. 2012, Fri and Sat night. Paid $130/night Friday, $110 for Saturday, plus $12 for parking across the street, self-parking. Lobby was small but quaint, with chairs and a few computers. They have a confusing elevator system - "block A" "block B" and "block C". It's not confusing once you do it the first time, but it seems insane that someone would design a hotel like this with multiple sets of elevators.

The room was nicely designed (one of the renovated sections), and had a comfy bed, nice TV, nice jacuzzi, and nice bathroom. View of the casino entrance. NO FRIDGE in the room!! I've stayed at $40 hotels that offer this. It's a simple convenience that i'm sure a lot of people can appreciate.

Small yellow stain on the linens, found the TV remote under one of the chairs, and found some garbage in the corner of the room - makes me wonder if the housekeeping spent more than 3 minutes in the room? Overall the hotel was average, I wouldn't come back and pay that amount again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the renovated section.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
fourptsmgr, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank your for posting a review about your stay at our hotel. I'm pleased to read that you found the room comfortable and met most of your needs. We do have fridges available to rent by the night for a nominal fee, by simply calling our Guest Services desk anytime.
I apologize for the oversights in Housekeeping but would appreciate you taking a moment to contact me directly, 905-357-5200, so I can gather your stay information and make sure we correct those issues. Our guests' comfort and the cleanliness of our rooms are of the utmost importance.

Harrow, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. We found a crushed plastic cup behind the corner lamp and a Skittle under the easy chair. The shampoo in the shower was out and remained so after leaving a note for room service. However, we requested only regular coffee be left the second day and it was... although no water was left for us. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was very quiet. The jacuzzi was nice and it ran very quiet. Overall we would return even with the small glitches in the room.
The room itself looked to be well kept overall and was neat. The ice machine was on another floor but that was fine. We had purchased Groupon deals and the stay included vouchers for The Keg, IHOP and Outback as well as drinks at East Side Mario's. We used both vouchers at the Keg in one night, ate at IHOP once and vowed to not return due to high price and only average fare, never used the Outback vouchers due to the high prices there. We ate at the East Side Mario's and enjoyed our cocktails with our meal. Considering prices at restaurants are higher in this area, it wasn't too outrageous and the drinks were nice.
The parking for $12 is across the street. If you don't plan to use your car much just park it at the casino. It'll be in a covered parking and only cost $5 each time you take it out. If you get the PAC card and use one of the machines in the casino that day... parking will be free. Save the money where you can... they won't tell you about this at the front desk.

Dear Lyndsaykr,

We appreciate you taking the time to post feedback regarding your stay. Happy Anniversary!! I'm glad you were able to enjoy the perks of our rooms, including the jacuzzi, signature Four Comfort bed and free amenities such as coffee, tea and bottled water. Please be assured that the items overlooked in your room by housekeeping, is not indicative of our overall high standards. We hope that these isolated incidents do not deter you from returning and staying with us again. Perhaps for next year's anniversary!

Niagara Falls, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

We looked forward to an Overnight getaway Package in our own "Backyard" and enjoyed Great Service Support in rescheduling our visit and on our arrival at the Front Desk. A nice Touch - The parking Fee was waived in light of our Disabled parking Permit and we received the appropriape meal vouchers quite efficiently.
Then the surprises began! Trying to find the right Elevator was akin to dealing with a Halloween Labarynth. Fortunately there were lots of direction signs and even a few shortcuts after a few tries. The Bank "C" Elevators "near" the Lobby seemed to have been installed backwards as we had to keep going arounfd additional corners to finally find the Metal Doors and Up pushbutton. My wife and I debated whether the Architects & Designers were in a Psychedelic state during the design process or in a "Competition of needless, stupid Complexity".
Another neat sign at the apparent Entrance of the Lobby Italian resto, directed us to another distant, unseen set of doors around several corners. And construction was not even finished yet. Blue insulation Bins blocked one of the shorcuts and a section of the Lobby level floor was still hazardly rough concrete.
Our room was large and mostly well appointed with a very comfy bed, Bed side ottomans, but with one sole armchair for resting, reading and relaxing. We did'nt flip a coin! My spouse automatically took possession, given her back problems. Again the designer had assumed that TV should be watched horizintally as the Flat screen faced the center of the King bed and could not be tilted towards the armchair. In any event the TV ignored the remote making me feel even more Video challenged than at our home. The remote even ignored the input of my expert wife.
The technician arrived quite promptly and persisted until he managed to get some results explaining that the TV Unit in our room had been problematic since its installation. He did'nt know why this room was still being assigned to us and the other previous suffering guests.

The clearly-heard hum from the adjacent "Vending Room" promised a convenient source of Ice to help us celebrate our Video Success, but this was not to be! The space next to the Pop/Soda machine was vacant despite the wall plug and plumbing pipes sticking teasingly out of the walls. I concluded that they had used up all their Signs on the Lobby floor as there was no clue as to what way I should turn. I valiantly made a choice, got lost a few more times, found the unused surplus corners and hallways that could'nt be fit in on the Main floor and fortunately arrived back where I had started from: the Vending room next to ours. My wife was still there; expectantly glass-in-hand. I got another dial tone , reached the polite, helpful front desk person who advised me that the Ice Machines were only located on the "Odd" floors. I concluded that the 10th Floor was'nt "Odd Enough" despite its many twists and turns and went down to the 9th - quite similar to our own floor- Except for the presence of an Ice Machine. It made the familiar noises when I pushed the button, and I triumphantly made my way back to our floor and our room without incident. Oddly, my wife did'nt share my Pride and turned her attention to Dr Phil. We imbibed, prepared for supper, turned the lights out and left for our Dinner to the pleasnt sound and colorful light of the Flat-Screen we cautiously choes to leave on.
When we returned to our room, our TV had been hijacked by Election experts, suits and talking heads which in turned agreed and disagreed with one another. We went to sleep not knowing in which direction Democracy would triumph on the other side of The Falls.
At 6 AM, the next morning, we were rudely awakened to the sound of a very noisy Clock-Radio. I chivalrously made my way to the other side of the bed, groped for the source of the noise, marvelling at how such a tiny appliance could possibly emit so much noise and poked at it hoping to find the OFF Button. I did'nt find it and mywife advised me that I should be doing something about it. I found the Buton of the bed-side lamp and poked at it too - again without success. Then I remembered that I had turned it off at the master wall swicch next to the door.
I found the clock-alarm's Power Cord followed it to the wall swich behind the bedside table and yanked it out. The loud aggravating noise did'nt stop. Neither did the alarm.

By then I was mch less sleepy and concluded that the noise did'nt come from the little box which no longer told me what time it was. Rather it seemed to come from the ceiling. Then a Voice replaced the Buzzer and came on advising that a Fire Alarm had been set off on the 17th Floor and that its occupants along with the guests of the 16th and 18th Floors should leave using the Emergency Exits rather than the Elevators. No longer Funny, but now scary.

The Instructions were quite clear for the Guests who used the other Bank of Elevators we had passed many times, but far too silent as to what action, if any, we should take. Should we assume that they would Tell Us if we too should leave. I looked out the window and could'nt see anything - either threatening or reassuring- just the many lights of The Casino. I did'nt want to gamble, so I called the front desk for guidance and reassurance. Neither of these were available and we were disconnected. My wife looked at me for guidance and reassurance. I could'nt offer either nor could I disconnect. I went back to the window. A small Fire truck with no ladders pulled up in front of the Hotel.

The Voice in the ceiling confirmed what I had seen. I looked out the door and did'nt see or hear anyone beyond the various corners. I wondered if we were alone on our floor ar if all the neighboring guests were catching up on the election results. I then wondered if the guests on the affected floors had been able to find the Emergency stairwells or were still going and looking around various corners.

We checked out returned home, retrieved our Yorkie from our neighbour and Checked our calendar. The next break in our dull Retiree Routine is on Monday December 3rd.'12. At the same hotel, I think. I won't mention it to my wife just yet. Our lock Radio, TV's and remotes are working just fine

Room Tip: Sometimes you get more excitement than you, deep down, really want
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We booked this hotel prior to checking on Trip Advisor because we saw a reasonable deal! I was a bit concerned after researching but there were no issues at all! We were pleased to see a modern and clean room. Staying on a Friday night we weren't sure if there would be noise, but it was very quiet. The bed was very comfortable. Its only a short walk to the Falls!

Ajax
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We enjoyed our stay so much we decided to stay another night, even though we had already booked and paid for a night somewhere else. First night was for shopping with my sister, second night was a romantic evening with the hubby. Even though it was pouring rain in Niagara Falls, we didn't mind as we had dinner, coffee, shopping and casino, all without going outside. This is a great all season getaway. They have package deals available where you can have $40 towards dinner at the Keg included, as well as shuttle bus rides all over Niagara Falls. Really appreciated the clean, clean room. Staff very friendly as well. All in all a good experience.

Room Tip: All rooms very clean!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview? Share your experiences!