On previous visits we'd stayed in the new wing of the hotel in a jacuzzi suite. We were planning to try to get into another one, but they were booked up during our stay. Was a little cautious about staying in the older part of the hotel but it turned out to be fine.
We were on the top floor and our room looked as it had recently had an upgrade. Aside from a red wine stain on the carpet, everything was new fresh. The room was clean and comfortable, bed was super comfortable.
We received a $40 voucher to the Keg as part of our package and that was nice. The hotel had a free shuttle service to head to the restaurant. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again. The free wifi worked really great too.
Noticed at check in a lot of people were disgruntled about the expensive parking charge. Make sure you park at the casino. Join the players club and your parking will be free. If you don't want to gamble it's just $5. Use the sky walk to cross over to the hotel and the lobby is on the same level. It's really easy and will save you the $25 a day parking fee!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview is connected to Fallsview Casino/Dragonfly Nightclub by indoor walkway. Our hotel is near Maid of theMist boat ride and Scotia Bank Convention Centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Plaza Niagara Falls
- Hotel Fallsview Plaza
- Fallsview Plaza Hotel