Stayed here in Early Nov. 2012, Fri and Sat night. Paid $130/night Friday, $110 for Saturday, plus $12 for parking across the street, self-parking. Lobby was small but quaint, with chairs and a few computers. They have a confusing elevator system - "block A" "block B" and "block C". It's not confusing once you do it the first time, but it seems insane that someone would design a hotel like this with multiple sets of elevators.
The room was nicely designed (one of the renovated sections), and had a comfy bed, nice TV, nice jacuzzi, and nice bathroom. View of the casino entrance. NO FRIDGE in the room!! I've stayed at $40 hotels that offer this. It's a simple convenience that i'm sure a lot of people can appreciate.
Small yellow stain on the linens, found the TV remote under one of the chairs, and found some garbage in the corner of the room - makes me wonder if the housekeeping spent more than 3 minutes in the room? Overall the hotel was average, I wouldn't come back and pay that amount again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview is connected to Fallsview Casino/Dragonfly Nightclub by indoor walkway. Our hotel is near Maid of theMist boat ride and Scotia Bank Convention Centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Plaza Niagara Falls
- Hotel Fallsview Plaza
- Fallsview Plaza Hotel