“Overall a comfortable room” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview

Save Saved
You added Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6455 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3V9, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #36 of 138 hotels in Niagara Falls
Harrow, Canada
“Overall a comfortable room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. We found a crushed plastic cup behind the corner lamp and a Skittle under the easy chair. The shampoo in the shower was out and remained so after leaving a note for room service. However, we requested only regular coffee be left the second day and it was... although no water was left for us. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was very quiet. The jacuzzi was nice and it ran very quiet. Overall we would return even with the small glitches in the room.
The room itself looked to be well kept overall and was neat. The ice machine was on another floor but that was fine. We had purchased Groupon deals and the stay included vouchers for The Keg, IHOP and Outback as well as drinks at East Side Mario's. We used both vouchers at the Keg in one night, ate at IHOP once and vowed to not return due to high price and only average fare, never used the Outback vouchers due to the high prices there. We ate at the East Side Mario's and enjoyed our cocktails with our meal. Considering prices at restaurants are higher in this area, it wasn't too outrageous and the drinks were nice.
The parking for $12 is across the street. If you don't plan to use your car much just park it at the casino. It'll be in a covered parking and only cost $5 each time you take it out. If you get the PAC card and use one of the machines in the casino that day... parking will be free. Save the money where you can... they won't tell you about this at the front desk.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
fourptsmgr, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear Lyndsaykr,

We appreciate you taking the time to post feedback regarding your stay. Happy Anniversary!! I'm glad you were able to enjoy the perks of our rooms, including the jacuzzi, signature Four Comfort bed and free amenities such as coffee, tea and bottled water. Please be assured that the items overlooked in your room by housekeeping, is not indicative of our overall high standards. We hope that these isolated incidents do not deter you from returning and staying with us again. Perhaps for next year's anniversary!

Julie Tanos

1,327 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (433)
  • Indonesian first
Niagara Falls, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

We looked forward to an Overnight getaway Package in our own "Backyard" and enjoyed Great Service Support in rescheduling our visit and on our arrival at the Front Desk. A nice Touch - The parking Fee was waived in light of our Disabled parking Permit and we received the appropriape meal vouchers quite efficiently.
Then the surprises began! Trying to find the right Elevator was akin to dealing with a Halloween Labarynth. Fortunately there were lots of direction signs and even a few shortcuts after a few tries. The Bank "C" Elevators "near" the Lobby seemed to have been installed backwards as we had to keep going arounfd additional corners to finally find the Metal Doors and Up pushbutton. My wife and I debated whether the Architects & Designers were in a Psychedelic state during the design process or in a "Competition of needless, stupid Complexity".
Another neat sign at the apparent Entrance of the Lobby Italian resto, directed us to another distant, unseen set of doors around several corners. And construction was not even finished yet. Blue insulation Bins blocked one of the shorcuts and a section of the Lobby level floor was still hazardly rough concrete.
Our room was large and mostly well appointed with a very comfy bed, Bed side ottomans, but with one sole armchair for resting, reading and relaxing. We did'nt flip a coin! My spouse automatically took possession, given her back problems. Again the designer had assumed that TV should be watched horizintally as the Flat screen faced the center of the King bed and could not be tilted towards the armchair. In any event the TV ignored the remote making me feel even more Video challenged than at our home. The remote even ignored the input of my expert wife.
The technician arrived quite promptly and persisted until he managed to get some results explaining that the TV Unit in our room had been problematic since its installation. He did'nt know why this room was still being assigned to us and the other previous suffering guests.

The clearly-heard hum from the adjacent "Vending Room" promised a convenient source of Ice to help us celebrate our Video Success, but this was not to be! The space next to the Pop/Soda machine was vacant despite the wall plug and plumbing pipes sticking teasingly out of the walls. I concluded that they had used up all their Signs on the Lobby floor as there was no clue as to what way I should turn. I valiantly made a choice, got lost a few more times, found the unused surplus corners and hallways that could'nt be fit in on the Main floor and fortunately arrived back where I had started from: the Vending room next to ours. My wife was still there; expectantly glass-in-hand. I got another dial tone , reached the polite, helpful front desk person who advised me that the Ice Machines were only located on the "Odd" floors. I concluded that the 10th Floor was'nt "Odd Enough" despite its many twists and turns and went down to the 9th - quite similar to our own floor- Except for the presence of an Ice Machine. It made the familiar noises when I pushed the button, and I triumphantly made my way back to our floor and our room without incident. Oddly, my wife did'nt share my Pride and turned her attention to Dr Phil. We imbibed, prepared for supper, turned the lights out and left for our Dinner to the pleasnt sound and colorful light of the Flat-Screen we cautiously choes to leave on.
When we returned to our room, our TV had been hijacked by Election experts, suits and talking heads which in turned agreed and disagreed with one another. We went to sleep not knowing in which direction Democracy would triumph on the other side of The Falls.
At 6 AM, the next morning, we were rudely awakened to the sound of a very noisy Clock-Radio. I chivalrously made my way to the other side of the bed, groped for the source of the noise, marvelling at how such a tiny appliance could possibly emit so much noise and poked at it hoping to find the OFF Button. I did'nt find it and mywife advised me that I should be doing something about it. I found the Buton of the bed-side lamp and poked at it too - again without success. Then I remembered that I had turned it off at the master wall swicch next to the door.
I found the clock-alarm's Power Cord followed it to the wall swich behind the bedside table and yanked it out. The loud aggravating noise did'nt stop. Neither did the alarm.

By then I was mch less sleepy and concluded that the noise did'nt come from the little box which no longer told me what time it was. Rather it seemed to come from the ceiling. Then a Voice replaced the Buzzer and came on advising that a Fire Alarm had been set off on the 17th Floor and that its occupants along with the guests of the 16th and 18th Floors should leave using the Emergency Exits rather than the Elevators. No longer Funny, but now scary.

The Instructions were quite clear for the Guests who used the other Bank of Elevators we had passed many times, but far too silent as to what action, if any, we should take. Should we assume that they would Tell Us if we too should leave. I looked out the window and could'nt see anything - either threatening or reassuring- just the many lights of The Casino. I did'nt want to gamble, so I called the front desk for guidance and reassurance. Neither of these were available and we were disconnected. My wife looked at me for guidance and reassurance. I could'nt offer either nor could I disconnect. I went back to the window. A small Fire truck with no ladders pulled up in front of the Hotel.

The Voice in the ceiling confirmed what I had seen. I looked out the door and did'nt see or hear anyone beyond the various corners. I wondered if we were alone on our floor ar if all the neighboring guests were catching up on the election results. I then wondered if the guests on the affected floors had been able to find the Emergency stairwells or were still going and looking around various corners.

We checked out returned home, retrieved our Yorkie from our neighbour and Checked our calendar. The next break in our dull Retiree Routine is on Monday December 3rd.'12. At the same hotel, I think. I won't mention it to my wife just yet. Our lock Radio, TV's and remotes are working just fine

Room Tip: Sometimes you get more excitement than you, deep down, really want
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We booked this hotel prior to checking on Trip Advisor because we saw a reasonable deal! I was a bit concerned after researching but there were no issues at all! We were pleased to see a modern and clean room. Staying on a Friday night we weren't sure if there would be noise, but it was very quiet. The bed was very comfortable. Its only a short walk to the Falls!

Ajax
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We enjoyed our stay so much we decided to stay another night, even though we had already booked and paid for a night somewhere else. First night was for shopping with my sister, second night was a romantic evening with the hubby. Even though it was pouring rain in Niagara Falls, we didn't mind as we had dinner, coffee, shopping and casino, all without going outside. This is a great all season getaway. They have package deals available where you can have $40 towards dinner at the Keg included, as well as shuttle bus rides all over Niagara Falls. Really appreciated the clean, clean room. Staff very friendly as well. All in all a good experience.

Room Tip: All rooms very clean!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Collingwood, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

For all those people on Trip Advisor who are looking for a TRUE review, look no further. Many of the reviews I've read on here, saying they've had a "horrible experience" because of the petty things (like their toilet paper wasn't folded correctly) are sad. Please don't leave your house if you are that picky. All of the bad reviews are inaccurate of this wonderful facility. Please ignore all of them.

The Four Points by Sheraton was WONDERFUL! From the moment we walked in, we were greeted warm and friendly by the Front Desk. We arrived at noon, fully expecting to wait for our room to be ready, but to our surprise, we were able to check right in. We had asked her at check in if a Fallsview room was available, unfortunately not, but she upgraded us to a room with a Jacuzzi overlooking the casino. We walked in, and the room was beautiful. Large, spacious, newly renovated. It had everything we were looking for. The King Bed was amazing - so comfortable and cozy. I felt like I was at home. The room was impeccably clean and came fully stocked with everything. There was a little sitting area, big screen TV, stand-alone shower which was luxurious. The amenities (shampoo, conditioner) are now in dispensers which makes complete sense due to the waste and the environment.

The high speed internet is FAST! I was able to download two episodes of my favourite TV show in about 15 minutes. So whoever said it was "slow", was clearly misusing it. In regards to bathrobes and other hotel amenities, all you have to do is ASK! We called down and the robes were delivered to our room promptly. There is a list of things to "order" to be brought to your room in the hotel directory.

Unfortunately, we ran out of time to access the pool. Would have loved to, but it looked beautiful. The hotel is connected to the Fallsview Casino via walkway which is very handy with the cold weather.

TIP: Park across the road underground at the Fallsview Casino. If you sign up for a Players Card and put $20 of play on your card, they validate your parking for free. And if you exit out of the back of the Casino, there is a walk-out to see the Falls.

Check-out was a breeze. Your bill is sent directly to your email (like most hotels) so all you have to do is return your keys. Seamless. We were also given 2 WEGO shuttle passes with our stay. The WEGO is a bit of a hassle because it only circulates every 40 minutes so you have to plan accordingly. The Keg at the Embassy Suites is definitely worth dining at. Beautiful view overlooking the falls. The rumours are true, IHOP sucks! Way overpriced and the food is less than satisfactory.

All-in-all, we had a wonderful time! I will definitely recommend to all my friends. If only there could have been a little more sunshine but we had fun none-the-less. THANKS FOR A GREAT TIME FOUR POINTS!

Room Tip: Ask for a remodeled room!
Warrendale, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The hotel was nice. Clean. But the furniture in the rooms and the carpeting in the room that we stayed in was dated and took away from the hotel's appeal. The price of the room per night was extremely reasonable and the main reason we chose to stay there. The cleaning staff was excellent and our room was cleaned early every morning, which was great. Loved the Starbuck's in the lobby. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
fourptsmgr, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear Michele S,

We enjoy reading positive feedback from our guests. I'm happy to hear the value and service exceeded your expectations. Please note that we are currently undergoing an extensive room renovation so we hope that you will return and stay with us again, and enjoy one of our beautifully updated rooms!

Julie Tanos
Ottawa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Although the hotel is beautiful and has all the things necessary to keep you in the hotel, restaurants and amenities, the staff did not seem happy to see us arrive and then place us in our pre-paid room...this took a very long time. The room was nice, and the bed comfortable. We stayed on the Fallsview side of the 14th floor, the view of the Falls was not what we expected, very little to be seen. Depending on what you wanted to do while in Niagara Falls, the location was good for proximity and access to the casino but poor if you wanted to spend time on the strip as it was quite a walk to get there. East Side Marios and Starbucks and iHop in the hotel, we used them all. We have decided that we would not use this hotel again.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor if you can to maximize the view of the Falls. We were disappointed even on the 1...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview? Share your experiences!