For all those people on Trip Advisor who are looking for a TRUE review, look no further. Many of the reviews I've read on here, saying they've had a "horrible experience" because of the petty things (like their toilet paper wasn't folded correctly) are sad. Please don't leave your house if you are that picky. All of the bad reviews are inaccurate of this wonderful facility. Please ignore all of them.
The Four Points by Sheraton was WONDERFUL! From the moment we walked in, we were greeted warm and friendly by the Front Desk. We arrived at noon, fully expecting to wait for our room to be ready, but to our surprise, we were able to check right in. We had asked her at check in if a Fallsview room was available, unfortunately not, but she upgraded us to a room with a Jacuzzi overlooking the casino. We walked in, and the room was beautiful. Large, spacious, newly renovated. It had everything we were looking for. The King Bed was amazing - so comfortable and cozy. I felt like I was at home. The room was impeccably clean and came fully stocked with everything. There was a little sitting area, big screen TV, stand-alone shower which was luxurious. The amenities (shampoo, conditioner) are now in dispensers which makes complete sense due to the waste and the environment.
The high speed internet is FAST! I was able to download two episodes of my favourite TV show in about 15 minutes. So whoever said it was "slow", was clearly misusing it. In regards to bathrobes and other hotel amenities, all you have to do is ASK! We called down and the robes were delivered to our room promptly. There is a list of things to "order" to be brought to your room in the hotel directory.
Unfortunately, we ran out of time to access the pool. Would have loved to, but it looked beautiful. The hotel is connected to the Fallsview Casino via walkway which is very handy with the cold weather.
TIP: Park across the road underground at the Fallsview Casino. If you sign up for a Players Card and put $20 of play on your card, they validate your parking for free. And if you exit out of the back of the Casino, there is a walk-out to see the Falls.
Check-out was a breeze. Your bill is sent directly to your email (like most hotels) so all you have to do is return your keys. Seamless. We were also given 2 WEGO shuttle passes with our stay. The WEGO is a bit of a hassle because it only circulates every 40 minutes so you have to plan accordingly. The Keg at the Embassy Suites is definitely worth dining at. Beautiful view overlooking the falls. The rumours are true, IHOP sucks! Way overpriced and the food is less than satisfactory.
All-in-all, we had a wonderful time! I will definitely recommend to all my friends. If only there could have been a little more sunshine but we had fun none-the-less. THANKS FOR A GREAT TIME FOUR POINTS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview is connected to Fallsview Casino/Dragonfly Nightclub by indoor walkway. Our hotel is near Maid of theMist boat ride and Scotia Bank Convention Centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Fallsview Plaza Niagara Falls
- Hotel Fallsview Plaza
- Fallsview Plaza Hotel