We normally enjoy Hampton Inns, we would even go so far as going out of our way to stay at one. So we picked this Hampton Inn for our brief getaway in Niagara Falls. The room and cleanliness was great (insuite jacuzzi!), our only complaint is the smell and noise that came from the centrally located pool. The layout of the hotel was odd, in that the indoor pool was in a center plaza with all the rooms around in it, this caused the noise from the kids in our room, as well as the smell of pool. All other normal Hampton perks were there though. Would not stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clifton Victoria Inn At The Falls located on the Falls Avenue Resort, is within a block of Niagara Falls and Clifton Hill. The Clifton Victoria Inn has long been a family favorite thanks to exceptional complimentary services and amenities, such as complimentary hot/cold breakfast buffet, 100% smoke free facilities, free wireless internet access and free on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn By Hilton At The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn At The Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn