I have stayed here before but encountered a few small issues this time around.
The Hi-Speed Internet is very slow - could not access emails during my stay. When I called the Front Desk to report it - they said when there is a lot of users - the Internet is slow. First time I heard this at any hotel.
Service overall was great except for one time when I asked at night for the Agent to get me some hot chocolate powder - which was not available in the breakfast area. She said the hot chocolate was just for breakfast and would not get me one. It's a small thing but I'm a paying guest and she could have made me a happy guest by going to the breakfast area and getting me a hot chocolate.
Other than that - overall - great hotel in a great location.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn By Hilton At The Falls Hotel
- Hampton Inn By Hilton At The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn At The Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn At The Falls located on the Falls Avenue Resort, is within a block of Niagara Falls and Clifton Hill. The Hampton Inn By Hilton has long been a family favorite thanks to exceptional complimentary services and amenities, such as complimentary hot/cold breakfast buffet, 100% smoke free facilities, free wireless internet access and free on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn by Hilton at the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.