Hampton Inns are my go-to road accommodations because they deliver the real deal: the rooms are clean, the staff efficient and courteous and all with an alright breakfast in the morning. This Hampton was particularly inviting because it was almost half the price of Hamptons across the river in Buffalo or Niagara Falls NY.
A couple of minor negatives: the recommendations for dinner/drinks by the desk clerk were really not very good. My room was on the fourth floor and faced the atrium pool area so ventilation through the a/c drew in chlorine scented air. The place is naturally popular with families which makes the breakfast area circus like and the staff is really in a hurry breaking down the breakfast buffet.
Would I stay here again? Sure.
Your 'why do kids have to push ALL the buttons in the elevator' pal,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clifton Victoria Inn At The Falls located on the Falls Avenue Resort, is within a block of Niagara Falls and Clifton Hill. The Clifton Victoria Inn has long been a family favorite thanks to exceptional complimentary services and amenities, such as complimentary hot/cold breakfast buffet, 100% smoke free facilities, free wireless internet access and free on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn By Hilton At The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn At The Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn