“a GREAT two night getaway!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls

Orbitz.com Booking.com
Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7389 Lundys Lane, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2H 2W9, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead; Save 15%
Ranked #46 of 138 hotels in Niagara Falls

1,050 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Detroit, Michigan, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

This was the first time i stayed at Ramada hotel and definitely would be the last time.They charged my credit card four times for one night stay. Obviously i disputed the charge with my credit card company Amex. It took 4 months for Ramada hotel to reply back to Amex that there was an item missing from the room so they charged me for that. I asked for one king bed but they were fully booked for the labor day weekend so they gave me a 2 queen bed.I stayed in the room for just 6 hours and i stayed there all by myself and i am 100% sure that i left the room the way it was, i didnt even touch the other queen bed. Well the hotel had my information why didnt they call me , why did they come up with that lame excuse that an item was missing after 4 months.I have stayed at so many hotels but have never been treated this way.

Room Tip: Don't visit this hotel and if you do , read your credit card bill carefully coz they will put un...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
RamadaPlaza_10, Manager at Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thank you for your comments.
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive guest experience. However, it is hotel policy to charge for missing guest room items should they be missing upon a guests departure. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly and we will be delighted to assist you.
St. Catharines, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

My husband and I were very disappointed with our stay this time at this hotel. Our room faced the QEW. The traffic zooming sound was unbearable. It felt like we were sleeping at the airport with our windows open. It was extremely loud. At 1am, I called the front desk and asked if they had ear- plugs...they didn't. At 4am, I called again. I was very tired and upset and asked for this incident to put on record. The gentleman says they can't control what traffic goes on the highway. I told him that they should not be renting this room. In the morning, when I spoke with the manager, she said that no one else had ever complained before. I find this very hard to believe. She was very apologetic. She knew that our trip was ruined. She said that I could have asked to be moved. Too bad I didn't think of it at 4in the morning...and they didn't offer....I left feeling very upset and tired and angry. And to make matters worse, THERE WAS NO HOT WATER.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments.
We apologize for what transpired during your stay with us. We have looked into your issue in order to ensure that it does not re occur again. Should you wish to further discuss this matter please contact the hotel directly and we will be delighted to assist you.
Thank you.

Been to Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls? Share your experiences!