This was the first time i stayed at Ramada hotel and definitely would be the last time.They charged my credit card four times for one night stay. Obviously i disputed the charge with my credit card company Amex. It took 4 months for Ramada hotel to reply back to Amex that there was an item missing from the room so they charged me for that. I asked for one king bed but they were fully booked for the labor day weekend so they gave me a 2 queen bed.I stayed in the room for just 6 hours and i stayed there all by myself and i am 100% sure that i left the room the way it was, i didnt even touch the other queen bed. Well the hotel had my information why didnt they call me , why did they come up with that lame excuse that an item was missing after 4 months.I have stayed at so many hotels but have never been treated this way.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls Hotel offers spacious, comfortable accommodations in Niagara Falls. Located directly across from Outlet Mall. This newly renovated hotel in Niagara Falls features contemporary styling, pillow-top beds and modern amenities. Our comfortable deluxe rooms with two queen and two room king suites are the perfect place to relax after a long day of sightseeing, shopping or meetings in Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.