“Friendly Staff, Decent Food, Alright Price” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Hamilton, Canada
“Friendly Staff, Decent Food, Alright Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I had family staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, this restaurant was conveniently connected to the hotel.

If you ever been to an East Side Mario's, this location is like all the others.

Food was decent, if a little over salted.

The service was average speed, very friendly.

Price is decent compared to the rest of Niagara Falls.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Average chain Italian food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I've never been to an East Side Mario's before so I was excited to go there. My boyfriend and I had a $20 voucher for the restaurant in a package deal from our hotel so we decided to go.
The food was more Olive Garden than Carrabbas when it comes to Italian chain restaurant food. The pasta was over cooked but it was still good. I got the sangria also which tasted like a fruity soda. It was just an alright experience.

Toronto
“Went with vouchers for my birthday with my Girlfriend and Friends. LOVED IT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I had mine and my girlfriends birthday dinner with 12 of my friends here in December and loved it. We had vouchers from the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel (connected to the restaurant) for $20 towards two entrees and two alcoholic drinks. Considering we had a lot to drink between the two of us and both shared meals with complimentary dessert (for our birthdays) the bill was under $60 CAN, which in Niagara Falls is very reasonable.

The food was very good and plentiful. I don't think anyone finished their meals because of over eating. Obviously we ate too much complimentary salad and bread, which I always seem to do at East Side Mario's.

The service was beyond exceptional. The waiter we had (unfortunately I don't remember his name) was fantastic. He was so nice and attentive to our table. He was fast and always asked if we were okay.

We were debating at eating at this restaurant or Ruth's Chris' Steakhouse for my birthday and am so glad we picked this place. It helped make my birthday exceptional and way better then I could have expected.

The only thing negative I would say about this; however, is the fact that the prices are inflated compared to other East Side Mario's in Ontario. I would say it is about 25% more expensive, but this is to be expected as it is in the central Niagara Falls tourist district.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Barrie, Ontario
“Great Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

We arrived around 5:45 pm and were told there was a half hour wait, which was fine and we waited in our hotel room. We asked for a booth with a view of the TV so the guys could watch the hockey game and they accommodated this. We all were pleased with our dinner. I tried their gluten-free linguine with chicken and peppers in a rose sauce and it was delicious.

Visited January 2014
Buffalo, New York
“To be fair, a very limited review...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

I went in to ask for a cup of milk in a to go cup. After the unfriendly bartender ignored me, she charged me 5 dollars for 8 ounces of milk. This is not New York City. I was so annoyed we didn't come back.