“Very accommodating” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Canada
“Very accommodating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Wonderful wait staff - Bill. Took time to explain the menu with care. The Caesar salad was very tasty and the pizza was fine. Enjoyed a reasonably priced beer and we had fun.Good atmosphere.

Visited December 2013

Hamilton, Canada
“Friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

We've been to several E.S.M.'s this one has some of the friendliest servers. Always enjoy the food, tasty,hot and plentiful without being too much.

Visited November 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Best Service I think I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Chad, our server was on the ball! He was very knowledgeable and friendly. The food was pretty good but his great customer service was what made our night. My husband ordered the suggested, Chicken Parm. Just as we ordered it wasn't available but Chad made it up to him with a larger order or food, and free desert. He also upgraded the size of our beers. Thanks Chad! The food portions were HUGE and pretty tasty. I had the Spaghettini with peppers and goats cheese and it was yummy.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Canada
“Gluten free menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Tried the gluten free menu. Was nice that this was possible in this sort of restaurant. Ambiance very nice. Still had great service during the off season.

Visited November 2013
Shelburne, Canada
“Crap crap crap”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This place is a joke!!!!! I came the weekend of September 7 and I had to talk to a manager about the server because he was rude and the service was crap!!!! The manager messaged me back asking for my mailing address to send me some stuff and guess what IT NEVER GOT TO ME!!!!!!!!!! Anyways the food was good So I went last night with my family because I wanted to give it another try seeing as I loved the food! Let me tell you I don't know if I ever want to go back and I will tell people what a joke this was again!! Ordered 3 salads 2 appetizers all to come out at once! Got two salads to start not what I asked got te server was like uhhhh oh yeah..... Like are you kidding me gotta 2 appitizers and one was the calamari we asked if we could get a non spicy one and he's like yeah forsure. Oh it was the hot one when we asked if it was the spiceyor non he said spicey!!!!!! The we still were missing a salad!!!!!! LIKE WHY DIDNT HE WRITE THIS ALL DOWN !!!! I don't know if I ever want to come back!!!! You guys do not know what your doing!!!!! You need to change how you work with guests and follow through!!!!

• Visited November 2013