“Radisson hotel niagra what a beautiful surprise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview

You added Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6733 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3W7, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 15%
Ranked #4 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
London, Canada
“Radisson hotel niagra what a beautiful surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

We stayed at the Radisson in niagra falls for a friend's wedding in June. When we pulled up to the hotel I loved the location but want expecting much from the actual hotel. Wow want I surprised. I'm actually a pretty hard to please kinda of girl but this hotel was absolutly amazing. The staff was beyond helpful and very pleasant. The parking was very convenient and there was lots of parking. The location was great. Many fab resturant s close by. Then when I went up to my room I couldn't believe how gorgeous the actual hotel was. Loved the decor. Brand new it looked and our room was stunning. I actually would have furnish ed my own home that way. At the end of the day for the price if your not overly concerned with the view this is the best hotel in niagra

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear boobooheads
I am thrilled to see that we went beyond all your expectation during your stay at the hotel. The staff will enjoy reading your comments. I thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.
Shelley Kemp
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
  • Hebrew first
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

The hotel was clean and the rooms/hotel look like they had some recent upgrades. I didn't have a fallsview room as I got it at a corporate rate. When checking in I asked to pay to upgrade and the staff was not very helpful. All and all it was a good stay for the price I paid. The hotel is close to the falls and you can just park and walk everywhere.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear tanyal
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am sorry to see that you did not find the staff very helpful with an upgrade. I am however happy to see that you found the hotel clean and close to all that Niagara Falls has to offer.
Northern Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

My friend and I recently stayed at the hotel as part of a tour around America and Canada. We arrived after a very stressful journey involving cancelled flights and lost luggage and Thomas at check in could not have been nicer! He upgraded us to a room with a view of the falls which was amazing! Hotel is very clean and well maintained and in a good location for sightseeing. We had breakfast in Tony Romas which was very nice and had good options and again staff were lovely! The reception staff were very helpful and sympathetic in connecting us to our airline to try and locate our missing luggage. Overall a great hotel with great staff! Would definitely recommend it!!

Room Tip: The view of the falls was super - a great way to wake up!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear Blondie006
I am thrilled to see that you ejnoyed your stay at the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. The staff will enjoy reading your comments that you have left about them and the hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your recommendation.

Nashville, TN, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

The staff at the hotel were very professional and helpful when asking for any type of assistance. The room service was very good for the price and the rooms were very clean & quiet. The only complaint would be the halls were very warm but then it was 90 degrees when I was there.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Barbara W
I am happy to see that you enjoyed you time at the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview and you found the staff professional and helpful. They all work hard at excellent customer service and keeping the hotel clean for all our guest. Thank you for taking the time to write a review
Dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Stunning hotel in a prime location for the falls.
We had a view of the falls from our room and it was incredible!
The king room was spacious, comfy and clean. Best bed ever! Staff were friendly, helpful and accommodating.
It was easy to walk to the falls and the many big chain restaurants (including Tony Romas in the hotel itself!). There's a cable car link down to the falls if you don't want to walk but it's pricy - walking won't take long.
When you're there do the Journey Behind the Falls - it's an incredible experience being that close to the falls and better than going on one if the boats.
Thoroughly recommend this hotel!

Stayed July 2014
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear SLCNKH

I am happy to see that you enjoyed the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. The view is incredible and our location is central to all that Niagara Falls has to offer. Thank you for taking the time to write a revew and for the recommendation.

burlington, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

All the staff went above and beyond. They made us feel very comfortable and kept asking if we needed anything every time they saw us. We asked if we could check in early and the front desk girl called me when the room was available to let me know I could check in. She did not have to have but went well above her job.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Mashell J
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am thrilled to see that you found the staff to go above and beyond.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I recently had a few days away in Niagara and we stayed at the Radisson. It was perfectly lovely, and the view we had of the falls was spectacular. Staff were friendly and very inviting, made us feel welcome. Would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear MJM M
I want to thank you for recommending the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am glad that you enjoyed the view and found the staff friendly and inviting.
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview

Been to Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview? Share your experiences!