“Great Customer Service & Beautiful Hotel!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview

Save Saved
You added Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6733 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3W7, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Savings of 15%
Ranked #11 of 139 hotels in Niagara Falls
“Great Customer Service & Beautiful Hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Just stayed at this hotel from Oct 4-6 with my boyfriend celebrating our anniversary. After a reservation issue with booking through exterior sites I decided to reach out to the hotel staff and spoke with Jil and Victoria who were both so sympathetic, understanding and helpful! Victoria guided and helped me turn the situation around to my best outcome and I cannot thank her enough. Because of the great management and staff at this hotel we had an amazing weekend! The hotel was well kept and modern and our room was clean, comfortable and had everything we could need. The staff were all friendly and worked so efficiently. I know $20 seems like a lot for parking but I noticed neighbouring hotels have parking set for $35 and the valet service here was so fast, our car was always at the door by the time we made it down from our room. Overall a great experience and will definitely consider Radisson for future stays.

Room Tip: Try to get a tower room
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Amocella

I am happy to see that Victoria was albe to solve you problem and help you with all of your needs. I appreciate your comments and I thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Hotel.
Happy Anniversary

918 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stayed for 1 night and the room surpassed our expectations. It was much cheaper than the nearby hotels and the view from our room was amazing. We didn't eat at the restaurant attached so I can't comment, but there are so many good restaurant options locally. It's a bit of a walk down to the falls but it's a nice stroll. My husband used the pool and enjoyed it. Overall the room were clean with modern decor, it was comfortable and the view was the highlight.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear MandK2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am happy to see that you enjoyed the view and the hotel. We appreciate your feedback.

Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night to celebrate our anniversary. I booked a King Fallsview Jacuzzi room and even emailed the hotel beforehand to ask for a great room- which we got!!
The staff was awesome and I'm so thankful to them for being so accommodating. Thank you! Our room, 1539, was EXACTLY what I was looking forward to: spectacular view of the falls! Even from the Jacuzzi you can relax and gaze out at the view. That is the main reason I chose Radisson Fallsview over the other hotels in the area. If you compare photos, the Radisson is the only hotel with their Jacuzzi tubs right by the window (that I could tell).
The room was nicely appointed, decorated well and had everything you could need: coffee, microwave, fridge, etc.
Yes, parking was expensive but that is typical for the area. We were pleasantly surprised that we didn't have to do valet so we could leave items in our car and easily access them when needed (coats, shoes, etc.) That itself would have me choose Radisson over other hotels in the area.
Its in a great location for walking around the Fallsview area, including the Casino.
My only complaint is how expensive it is on the weekends. We stayed on a Sunday night only. Otherwise we would have spent the entire weekend here! Loved it!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
victoria c, Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Love2vaca

Thank you so much for the review of our hotel. Everyone at the hotel is pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and the view from your room. We certainly do thank you for your business and for choosing our hotel for your visit to Niagara Falls, Ontario. We hope to see you again soon.

Victoria Csikasz
Assistant General Manager
ISRAEL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

this hotel is in a very nice location but the hotel need a renovation.
no coffee or something to eat in lobby.
very expensive parking to the hotel gust.
very good meat restaurant in the hotel.
the stuff are very nice and helpful

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear LEHAVIM20

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am sorry to see that you found the hotel in need of renovation. We had finished a full renovation in 2011. I do see that you found the location and the staff good.

Bronx, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Had a great experience there this past weekend. It was myself, girlfriend and 3 year old. I found them to be a bit cheaper than other hotels in the area with similar star rating. They also accept AAA discount. The location is excellent. It is about 2 blocks away from the inclined rail system that takes you down to the falls at $2.50 per ride. You can buy a round trip for $5.00 or full day pass for $6.00 which is your best bet because you probably want to see the falls both int he day and the night once it has lit up. (Lighting was at 8:30PM) The hotel was very clean, and has all the amenities you would need such as a conference area, a gym and a pool. The rooms were great. The staff were great and very helpful an knowledgeable about the area. The valet was great as well. We were actually upgraded to the 1 king suite. A true king sized bed with a 37" (or so) flat screen in the bedroom, a 40"+ TV in the living area with a pull out sofabed, a full sized desk, a kitchenette complete with mini fridge and microwave and an excellent bathroom complete with jacuzzi tub. The jacuzzi controls were right on top and get this...the tub is self drying?! About 10 minutes or so after showering, I noticed noise coming from the tub, I went in to inspect and noticed that the jets automatically came on for a few minutes. Please feel free to correct me if the purpose for this isn't for drying, but it was the only logical conclusion I could come up with. Water pressure was great. People/service were more than helpful. $20 a day for parking but its not too bad considering that most hotels charge anywhere from $15-20 and if you were parking at the falls itself, the rates range from $5 to $15. The casino was a few blocks away. Not too many grab and go food options in the area, mostly restaurants. Overall an excellent experience. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the falls.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Jeminlx

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the staff and the hotel to your liking. Our location is central to all that Niagara Falls has to offer. I thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for the recommendation. We appreciate your feedback.

Please take the time to look us up on facebook for any up and coming specials we may have.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Having read reviews and viewed photos of this hotel, we made a reservation for a two night
stay for 3 couples. The decor featured soft colors and subtle abstract water subject matter,
and quite pleasing. The sleep number beds, bedding and jetted tubs were good features,
but the delight was the falls view from the rooms. The hotel is 200 rooms therefore not noisy
at all. Overall, as a first Radisson experience it was a good one, and would use this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear BT

I am so happy to see that we were your first Radisson expericence and would use this hotel again. The view is amazing to look at from the rooms. I am so glad that you enjoyed it. I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our hotel. Please take the time to look us up on facebook for any up and coming specials that we may have.

Wakefield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stopped here for 3 nights in September. We had the 8th Floor falls view room with the King bed and Wirlpool Bath. It is amazing that you can relax in said bath and look out at the falls through the huge windows. The view is amazing. At check in the staff were really polite, quick, efficient and overall really helpful. The hotel is clean and tidy without being over flash in the decor. A typical Radisson which is ok with me. The hotel is around a 5 minute walk to the incline railway down to the table rock area of the Horseshoe Niagara Falls. The location is perfect. There is a Tony Roma's restaurant attached to the hotel which is ok for both breakfast and evening meals. You pay for the parking at the hotel but I guess you do at them all in this location, additional to the room cost. I would say the hotel is really good value for money for the area and what you get. I would definitely stop here again if stopping in Niagara.

Room Tip: Falls view room end of hotel has best view of falls
Dear Nathan O

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites fallsview. The view from the room and the tub is amazing to see. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please take the time to look us up on facebook for any up and coming specials that we may have. We appreciate your comments

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview

Been to Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview? Share your experiences!