“Awesome view” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview

You added Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6733 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3W7, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 15%
Ranked #4 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Niteroi, RJ
“Awesome view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

The hotel is very good, and not that expensive, I've stayed at the 8th floor, in a room facing the horseshoe falls. The view was really awesome. There was also a whirpool on our room, which was also very good. Rooms are very comfortable, clean and spacious. Beds have a cool adjusting system and are comfortable. Free wifi was also working perfectly. The worst thing about the hotel was breakfast, served at Tony Roma's restaurant. It was really disappointing, but there are also some other breakfast options nearby. You can find some restaurants nearby as well: Keg steakhouse, outback steakhouse, applebees, ... Despite the great view of the falls, it is not that easy to get to the falls, since the hotel is on a higher location. You can take a 2,5 dolars funicular or a 20 minute walk. I really recommend the fallsview rooms, and would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: I believe the higher the floor better the view.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for your review of the hotel. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your experience at Tony Romas. The hotel does not own or operate the restaurant. I will forward your comments here to the owners of the restaurant. I am sure that they will use it to fine tune their operation.

On behalf of everyone here at the hotel, we wish to say thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Niagara Falls. We do hope to see you again should you be in the area.

Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
  • Hebrew first
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We were only there for one night but the stay was very enjoyable. As the title suggests, when the wind was just right you could feel the mist from the horseshoe falls in the hotel parking lot. If you stay here and plan on walking down the the falls be prepared for a long walk. The only way to access the falls is Murray Street and the hike up the hill is quite steep. Other than that this hotel is a good choice! Plenty of Tim Hortons and Starbucks around too.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. For our guests who prefer not to walk to the falls, shuttle tickets are available for sale at our front desk. The WEGO shuttle provides you transportation to all of the tourist attractions and the shuttle ticket is valid for 48 hours from time of purchase. As your vehicle can remain with us until 3pm on the day of check out , even those guests staying with us for only one day can take advantage of the WEGO. On behalf of all of us here we do wish to thank you for your business. We hope to see you again should you be in the area.

LEBANON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

My boyfriend and I were here for two nights and already can not wait to go back. The staff was unbelievably friendly, helpful and remembered us. The rooms were updated and beautiful. Great lighting and very clean. The bed is amazing. We slept better here than we do at home sometimes. This is within walking distance to everything we wanted to see. They do offer a shuttle to the casino but it is so close we didn't even need it! I can not say enough great things about this hotel. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for writing such a great review of our hotel. We are all pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again. On behalf of everyone here at the hotel we thank you for your business. We not only appreciate it but we value it as well.

Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I were there for 2 nights and we enjoyed ourselves. Great deal from an online booking site! Great falls view (optional); location is right on the main drag. The hotel is all renovated, clean and very well decorated. The staff made us feel welcome. I enjoyed the pool. Nice kidney-shaped pool. Not very good for swimming laps, but I gave it a try, since I was alone. All in all, we would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear MHL

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am pleased that the staff made you feel welcomed and provided to you the customer service we have become known for.

I am glad that you enjoyed not only the pool but our new renovated look as well. On behalf of all of us here we wish to say thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Niagara Falls, Ontario. We hope to see you again soon.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

First impression: hotel looked relatively new. Upon check-in, I was upgraded from a standard city view to a river view room due to my elite status with Carlson. Room was on a high floor with pretty good view. Although it's called river view (not a falls view yet) I could actually see parts of the falls which was a bonus. Room was spacious. Had sleep number bed. Had a jacuzzi bathtub which we really liked. AC/heater worked fine without much noise. We were very happy with the upgrade and the room itself. Front desk even called to my room and made sure I settled fine after I checked in. Not a big deal but just made me feel warm.

A small neat feature of the room was that they had a little "card jack" thing on the wall so that only when you insert your room card in will you be able to start the AC/heater. This saves power so that you don't leave the room and leave the AC/heater running. Pretty neat I'd say.

A few minor complaints:

As a Carlson elite I didn't get any in-room welcome gift (a standard program benefit). After the stay I got an invitation to complete a survey. I complained about the lack of welcome gift in the survey. At first I just thought the survey must be just a standard-procedure-nobody-cares thing. To my surprise I received an email from GM Shelly afterwards apologizing for it. Really surprised me (in a good way of course).

Another thing is the hotel standard check-out time is 11am which seems too early. You can always try asking for a bit later and from what I can tell they should be fine giving you something like 1pm.

Dear Jiabao

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We here at the hotel are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff take great pride not only in the hotel but in the service that they provide to our guests. We do, whenever possible, based on availability, extend a late check out. I am sorry that during your stay we were unable to do so as we needed to ensure that all rooms were prepared on time for our arrivals coming in that day.

On behalf of all of us at Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview we wish to thank you for your business. We not only appreciate it but value it as well. We do hope to see you again should you be in the area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We stayed here for 4 days and had an amazing corner room with a view of the falls. Only a couple of floors up but that did not matter. Easy walk from the hotel down to the falls and the main attractions. Enough places nearby to get breakfast too. Eat out don't eat in the restaurant at the hotel - you can get better value when you venture further away from the hotel.

• Stayed August 2012
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Dear Tandemania

Everyone here at the hotel is happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Niagara Falls. Your business is not only appreciated but valued as well. We hope that you should be in the area again you decide to stay with us again.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Everyone working in the hotel was so friendly. Crystal and JP at the desk looked after us when we arrived - we couldn't have asked for a warmer welcome! For the price we paid, our room was excellent and very quiet with a view of the falls. The hotel was close to restaurants and there was a shuttle bus we could use to go near the falls. We brought my Australian cousin and his wife to Niagara Falls and they were also impressed with our choice of this hotel. We would definitely stay at the Radisson again.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a better view of the falls than others so if you want to see the falls request that...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Caroline654

We here at the hotel are all pleased that you and your cousin enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff take great pride in the hotel itself but in ensuring that each guests experience is the best that it can possibly be. On behalf of the entire staff I wish to thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Niagara Falls. We look forward to seeing you again.

Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview

Been to Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview? Share your experiences!