“Unbelievable views!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview

You added Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6733 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3W7, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 15%
Ranked #4 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Unbelievable views!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

I paid $200 for this stay for the 1 night. I wanted to splurge since I was in a beautiful city and had the opportunity to have the view if i paid a little more.
I was BLOWN away by how great the view was, From walking into the room i couldn't believe how great the room looked, and the view as well and I was so glad i paid the extra!
I had been on a red eye from Anchorage via Chicago so i was very tired once I got into Buffalo, and then on my way to the hotel. Even though I was very tired, seeing the view made me wide awake and ready to see the falls from below. It really was an amazing time in Niagara!!!

The view from this hotel made it such a wonderful experience and even at night to see it kind of lit up was nice too. It was just an amazing stay and I will definitely be back!!! The room was modern, and nice and everything you could want in a place like this. Perfect location, perfect views and a perfect 2 days!!!

Room Tip: Go for the view!!!!!!!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, December 6, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoyed not only the stay but the magnificent view from your room.

On behalf of our entire hotel I wish to thank you for your business and hope to see you again should you be in the area.

Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (267)
  • Hebrew first
Highland Lakes, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

Well worth the trip.
This was a very good hotel with nice size rooms
Good service and staff
Great view of the falls
Allthough the hotel boasts that it has sleep number beds, we did not care for that type of mattress.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, December 1, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do hope should you be in the area again you decide to stay with us.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

We booked the Radisson as a last minute weekend escape and we did not regret it! Everything was excellent: room was very clean and spacious, with king bed; huge bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, fridge, pod coffeemaker and microwave. Reception people were very friendly and polite.
The bed was one of the best we ever had: good quality linens, down duvet and pillows and... number bed! We had a slice of the Falls view which was fabulous. Everything for less than 100 CAD/night, including parking and tax.
Go to Niagara in the fall: less crowds, beautiful colors, bargain prices.

Dear sealover

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. On behalf of everyone here at the hotel I do wish to let you know how much we appreciate you choosing our property for your recent visit. We hope that should you be in the area again you stop by and see us.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

My husband and I booked this hotel on a weekend whim and we were so pleasantly surprised by the hotel, the guest rooms and the service. We checked in around 11pm and had a great check-in experience with the night auditor. I regret not getting his name because he was wonderful! The room was clean and nicely appointed. My only disappointment with the room were the pillows. They were small and seemed old but the bed (though it was not a Sleep Number) was very comfortable.

There was a hockey tournament which meant the pool was overtaken by kids but it was not a problem since we had a whirlpool tub in our guest room.

We will definitely be back!

Deak SBKA20

I wish to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. On behalf of everyone at the hotel please know that we do appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Auburn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

I absolutely can not say enough about what a wonderful place this was. My husband and I went to Niagara Falls over this past weekend. (11/04/11-11/05/11) We reserved a king Jacuzzi falls view room. It cost around $220 CAD (That includes room price, 20$ for parking and taxes). We arrived a little after 11 am and went into the hotel to ask if we could park there until the usual check in time of 4 pm. The wonderful lady at the front desk asked us our name and looked it up in her computer and said let me see if your room is available. She proceeded to ask us if we had a preference in floors. My husband answered with "the best view possible". She assigned us room 1039 on the corner of the tower. The pool which we did not use was a little lacking, I don't really think you could swim in it and there was a whirlpool attached. It was extremely clean though and didn't stink of chlorine and pool chemicals which was a plus to me; so thumbs up for that. The bathrooms in the lobby was extremely clean and new looking. The left elevator made quite a bit of noise and rumblings so we would always take the right one. When we walking into the room I was so extremely happy. The room was quite large with an absolutely amazing view of horseshoe falls. The light on the falls (they changed every five minutes or so) at night in the Jacuzzi was extremely romantic not to mention the sunrise outside our window in the morning. There is room service from the Tony Roma's downstairs prices are quite comparable to the restaurant. (We went down to the bar for a nightcap.) Or if you want the full menu you can walk down and order it to go. There is a closet for hanging items, iron and ironing board, microwave, Cuisine Art One Cup Coffee Pot with 2 regular and 1 decaff pillows, tea, sugar, and creamers, and an empty mini fridge. All extremely clean and well maintained. The bathroom was newly remodeled and clean no mold or mildew to be found anywhere. Believe me I looked. Tile work in shower (there was a small chip in one of the tile, no biggie though) was mirrored around Jacuzzi in other room. Very pretty. Sleep number bed was amazing, it was one of the best nights sleep I've had in a while. I always thought those beds were a scam but it was wonderful, bedding clean and soft, it seemed as though they took new linens and cleaned and pressed them and put them on the bed they were that nice. Carpeting in room was clean with no stains. The jets in the hot tub were a little discolored but the tub itself was sparky clean. Towels were diamond white and soft but didn't smell like chemicals (very nice). Hair dryer in room was awesome as was the wall mounted two way mirror. Lighting was spectacular. I'm not a narcissistic person but with all the mirrors spread throughout the room you couldn't help but sneak a peak here and there. There were 4 bars of soap, 2 shampoo and conditioner and 1 body lotion. The shampoo didn't lather very well, but the soap bar with the massage and pumice knobbies was spectacular (my husband was thoroughly impressed- even woke me up to tell me about it). Breakfast is not included but Tony Roma's has a breakfast buffet that hotel patrons get a discounted price ($7.99 instead of $9.99) and the food was awesome! Check out was a breeze. They put your bill under your door. If you paid with debit or credit card you signed a paper when you checked in, all you do is leave the key cards in the room (don't for get to tip the cleaning staff they did an awesome job), and your on your way. If you did not park at the hotel, make sure you have your bill adjusted because the parking is added automatically into your bill. When we left, the lady that checked us in asked us if we enjoyed our stay and told us to drive safely and have a wonderful day. The whole experience was wonderful and very much worth the money for a wonderful romantic weekend away with my husband. We both agree that this was one of the best hotel stays we've ever had! 5+++ Stars to the Radisson Hotel! We will be back to visit sooner rather than later i hope.

Room Tip: King Falls View Jacuzzi Room in Corner are the Best View Available.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Everyone at the hotel takes great pride not only in the hotel but in the service they provide to our guests. I want to let you know that we all appreciate your business and should you be in the area again I do hope you choose to stay with us.

Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

We stayed here for the New Year of 2011. It was a beautiful suite, with a spacious living room overlooking the city. Wonderful place to stay and easy access to the surrounding attractions, the casino, the falls, the shops and restaurants. Very clean and comfortable place to stay, very friendly staff. You might have to pay extra to park your car in the hotel property, so we park ours in the casino since we always have free parking access there.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2011

This was our second time at this Radisson. As previously, the room was clean and comfortable. Beds looked new. The staff is very nice as others have noted. Although we didn't do the short walk to the Falls as we did last time, it is certainly a bonus. We used the pool, which was nice and clean. I appreciated the poolside shower. It would have been preferable to have a hot tub that is not connected to the pool, but that is a minor issue.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview? Share your experiences!