Breakfast not included through Expedia no upgrade available for falls view if booked through expedia
Great access from rainbow bridge indoor access to water park n all falls attractions can still be chilly take cover ups
Great hotel if your traveling through buffalo right over the rainbow bridge and walking indoor access to the indoor park. $10 coupons for the waterpark were available at rainforest cafe. There's is the clifton hill strip outside with restaurants like Wendy's, Burger King, ruby tues, Dave and busters accessible through the UL level of the hotel. Food can be pricey take snacks if you can. Bridge toll back to the USA is 50 cents two quarters needed. Got a great groupon deal for Dave n busters. 30 min walk to skylon tower great view for the buffet includes ride to obsevation deck. Family pics cost at least $30. Can catch the Wego bus back if too tired to walk back was included in my groupon deal. Ask hotel for Adventure pass upgrade for $20 for four includes show for Danny Zzzz which was awesome, adventure city funhouse, mini putt,4dtheatre, swat ride and MGM move journey. KFC express n Pizza Hut close or have no food on menus by 12. If you have small kids be ready to pay at least $3 for a venti size cup of milk at Starbucks. Cuban cigars are available at the top of Clifton hill. Will take US dollars but charge more taxes are hefty and most places will give you back change in Canadian currency. Do not use us debit\credit cards take out money in buffalo to avoid international charges. Last shuttle at buffalo airport leaves at5:15 will charge$30 per person and taxi will charge you $75!! Took local bus 24 outside on left of ground transportation for $2 n $1 for child then transferred downtown to the 40 bus took about 11/2 to 2 hours and was doable with a toddler and two kids with carry on luggAge change machines are available at the airport n bus takes $1 bills. Can wait inside greyhound terminal for 40 bus look for sigh hanging on the left taxi stand will send you across street to wrong place so beware. Make sure you ask bus driver where to get off. Waterpark is smaller than great wolf n less rides but makes up in other activities at adventure city n Clifton hill. We crossed over to buffalo and did the falls view buffet which had a great variety of grill, Asian, Mediterranean, pasta and snack station at Seneca casino which is the tall building g with all the lights. Was very cold at night takes gloves, hats, blankets, etc we went for Easter weekend. Indoor pool water was freezing for the adults but kids loved it regardless. Must try anchor bar buffalo wings at the buffalo hotel were great!! Son loved rip,yea believe it or not. Hershey shake at the Hershey store is a must if u live chocolate and float at coke store a must if you like soda n ice cream close by 8pm accessible on s level by waterpark at crown royal . Marriott hotel which is at the falls is too far to the bridge Side of sheraton at the falls n days inn have no view of falls n too far from family attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA/CAA 4-Diamond Sheraton on the Falls hotel offers the largest, most luxurious Fallsview accommodations in Niagara Falls, Canada. Located directly across from Niagara Falls and in the heart of the tourist district, the hotel features the best views of the Falls which are showcased by the floor to ceiling windows in all Fallsview rooms & suites. Sheraton is also home to outstanding guest services & amenities which include two new fallsview dining experiences; the 4-Diamond award winning Windows by Jamie Kennedy and the Fallsview Buffet. In addition, the hotel offers the breathtaking new Christienne Fallsview Spa, and indoor connections to the attractions, dining, and entertainment located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort including Casino Niagara, and the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton on the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton On The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sheraton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sheraton Falls
- Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Sheraton