“Great Place, Great People” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn Fallsview

Save Saved
You added Rodeway Inn Fallsview to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn Fallsview
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6663 Stanley Ave., Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2 Trips, 1 Night Free*
Ranked #7 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Caguas, Puerto Rico
“Great Place, Great People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I Stayed here when I went to the Falls a few years ago, it was nearing the end of summer. We had originally reserved 2 rooms for 6 people, but upon our arrival the front desk attendant asked if we would like to stay in the same room with a roll away bed, that was a great idea, and stretched out our budget. The room was comfy, and great service. The Pizza at the was also great. All in all, if your looking to stretch your dollar and don't mind a little bit of outdated decor, this is your place to stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Perth, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Room : 3/5 – Clean and comfy but could do with a safe in the room, small fridge and stationery. Then again, this is the first North American hotel I’ve stayed at and so I have nothing to compare it against.
Location : 2/5 – Not bang in the middle of the action but is within walking distance and have bus stops close by if you can bothered waiting for buses.
Service : 4/5 – I didn’t have much interaction but from the little that I had, the staff were helpful and friendly.
Value : 3/5 – I think it’s not bad. It’s only drawback is it’s location (about 10 minutes walk to the casino and about 20 minutes walk to falls) but I didn’t mind it.

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
MONTRÉAL, QUÉBEC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Recently traveled to Niagara Falls with my wife and daughter and stumbled upon the Rodeway Inn Fallsview. Great location, reasonable price and parking was only 10$ (much less than the other hotels on the strip). We stayed in a room with two queen size beds which was clean, large and had free wi-fi.Front desk staff were friendly and they had a great little italian restaurant on site. My daughter was a little disappointed as the pool was closed (it's outdoor) but other than that I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: there is no elevator so if you have hard time doing stairs request a 1st floor room
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Spent one night in Rodeway Inn for the close proximity to Dragonfly Club. We ordered take out from the nearby restaurant and ate it in our room. We placed all the garbage in a plastic bag on the floor before leaving for the club. When we returned and got ready for bed, we heard a noise coming from the plastic bag. My boyfriend thought it was just the garbage expanding in the bag making the noise so to ease my mind, he picked the bag up and placed it on the desk. It was quiet for awhile before i heard the noise again. I turned on the lights and saw a mouse climbing down a cable along the wall. I literally froze and could not believe my eyes. The mouse ran across the floor and climbed onto the bed beside us (we had 2 beds). My boyfriend called reception and they moved us to a new room right away about 3 doors down, mind you this was at 4 in the morning. The next morning, they gave us a rebate of $50 US when we paid $70CDN for the room. I appreciate the quick effort and rebate but a mouse in the room is unacceptable. I would not return again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Rodeway_Fallsview, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Fallsview, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear guest, I completely understand your concern with this situation. I can also tell you that this is the first time I've heard of such an issue being reported. Hotel staff was not able to find anything but a professional company has been contracted to investigate the matter. I sincerely apologize for your unsatisfactory stay with us.
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Booked a family trip to Niagara Falls, and to run the 1/2 marathon while we were there. Could not get to Expo in time, Hotel employee picked up my stuff for me. Room was clean and large, good beds. Quiet at night. Good WiFi. Free parking. Staff really friendly. Restaurant in Hotel average,
Italian Place adjacent to Hotel A-1. Definitely my place to stay in Niagara Falls.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Clean and tidy hotel, with good and reasonably large rooms. The staff was very friendly and service-minded. And all of that for a reasonable price and with a location within walking distance of the falls. A really good pizza restaurant next door is also a plus. We would recommend the hotel any time.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Frankford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We wanted somewhere reasonable and clean for a one night stay to visit the Falls and Casino, with friiends from the UK. I read reviews and decided to go with Rodeway. Very glad we did! We booked two rooms, one with a balcony for a smoker in our party. Both rooms were immaculate, smelled clean and fresh as soon as we walked in. Basic but comfortable. We weren't there to sit and watch TV! The staff at the front desk were great! Helpful, courteous and friendly. We saw one person complaining about the lack of elevators and the guy at the desk offered to carry their bags up for them. It is ONE flight of stairs, if you get second floor, so if you can't manage that, ask for ground floor. Took a snack at Tappi's and was good food, prices were reasonable. Outback restaurant, across the street, was pricey but I imagine most places in Niagara are. Took breakfast at Country Chalet (couple of blocks away) and it was a great buffet breakfast. Walking distance to Falls, Maid of the Mist and Casino, which were the main things we wanted. Great stay, will stay at this place if we ever need a night in Niagara again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Rodeway Inn Fallsview? Share your experiences!