Room : 3/5 – Clean and comfy but could do with a safe in the room, small fridge and stationery. Then again, this is the first North American hotel I’ve stayed at and so I have nothing to compare it against.
Location : 2/5 – Not bang in the middle of the action but is within walking distance and have bus stops close by if you can bothered waiting for buses.
Service : 4/5 – I didn’t have much interaction but from the little that I had, the staff were helpful and friendly.
Value : 3/5 – I think it’s not bad. It’s only drawback is it’s location (about 10 minutes walk to the casino and about 20 minutes walk to falls) but I didn’t mind it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn Fallsview is a 3-Diamond AAA-rated property located in the Fallsview Tourist District adjacent to the new Scotiabank Convention Center. In the heart of Niagara's major attractions, it is within a short stroll of the Falls, Fallsview Casino, Skylon, Journey Behind the Falls, People Mover, and much more. Guests enjoy spacious, comfortable rooms with full amenities at very reasonable rates. Two on-site restaurants, free wi-fi, ample on-site parking, and a heated outdoor pool are sure to compliment the stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rodeway Inn Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Rodeway Inn
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Rodeway Inn