Excellent Hotel. We arrive thier about 3 hours before we could check-in they let us check-in early. VERY clean room, great service all over. The resturant food was great with a excellent server. Not a single problem. Right acorss the street from the Imax and Skylon and a 10 min walk to Clftion Hill and the falls and the fallsview casno. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel, an exquisite three star property located in the Entertainment District on Fallsview Boulevard in Niagara Falls. This remarkable venue blends classic historic character with elegance and well-thought design.Luxury is fragrant throughout the Historic Hotel with well appointed bedrooms and dining options to spoil you. Just short distance from many international airports including Buffalo-Niagara, NY, Niagara Falls International, and Toronto Pearson Airport is wonderfully convenient yet retains a tranquil and undisturbed setting. As one of the most distinctive and truly welcoming hotels within Niagara Falls, the Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel is the perfect choice for a weekend break, relaxing escape or exploration of Niagara's finest wine country. We take great pride in welcoming not only our guests but their fury loved ones as well. We offer pet friendly services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Stone Hotel Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Inn Niagara Falls