We have stayed twice this year at this hotel. Its very clean and comfortable and most of all very very quiet. We have read some reviews saying the noise from the night club across the steet is loud, but our room both times was on the 3rd floor overlooking the night club and we didn't hear a thing.
The staff are very friendly on arrival. It is in a good location being close to all the main attractions in Niagara and it's also free parking unlike most of the big hotels that charge $25+ a night.
Unable to comment on the pool or restaurant as so far we haven't used either.
We would have no problem in recommending this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Old Stone Hotel Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Hotel
- Old Stone Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Inn Niagara Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Old Stone Inn - located in the Fallsview Boulevard District directly across from the Skylon Tower and only one block from the Fallsview Casino Resort. Well appointed accommodations are designed with you in mind, enjoy a restful retreat in any of our 69 guest rooms or suites. Vacation packages and romantic Niagara Falls getaways are our specialty and never more enjoyable in the ambiance of days gone by. With complimentary high speed internet access and free parking, the Old Stone Inn is truly miles from the ordinary (100% Non-Smoking Property). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Old Stone Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.