The staff were so nice to us. We were originally supposed to be on floors 5 - 9, with falls view. I asked if we could get a room on floor 8 or 9, as I had read that the best view was above floor 7. The young desk clerk said they actually had given us a higher floor, with better views. Well, we were placed on the 22nd floor, with a room at the end of the floor, with it's own entrance door, only shared with our neighboring room. The views were incredible!!!! My girls were in heaven.
We did not eat at the hotel restaurant, and asked for directions to Lundy's Lane, to try several of the restaurants there. Again, the very helpful young clerk at the tour desk not only gave us directions, but made us promise that we would not eat at the Flying Saucer. He was great with his suggestions.
Everyone went out of their way to make our 2-night stay so enjoyable.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.