Location: Good location on Fallsview Blvd. I think all rooms have either a view of the falls or the river. Too bad the windows were not floor to ceiling;
Hotel: Your average Marriott. The hotel looks like any other "better than average" Marriott hotel. No surprises at this hotel, its all middle of the road Marriott. If you are looking for something romantic or luxury, go to Niagara on the Lake;
Room: Again your usual Marriott room. Cleaning and bright room but boring. Bed was a little too soft.
Summary: An OK choice for one night.
Parking: Expensive, limited choices nearby. Valet at hotel $25.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott