We go to Niagara Falls every year and stay at the same hotel. We get a King Suite with Jacuzzi on the 6th floor, directly overlooking the falls. It is a little slice of heaven. This time the hotel had a burst pipe and I was really impressed with their actions. We had to leave the hotel for almost 4hrs one evening, so they sent us to their sister hotel. They put out water and coffee. It was unpleasant, but with the coldest February on record for over a century, not surprising. We got back into our room just after 11pm. Imagine my surprise the next morning to find they had given us a free night's lodging and a breakfast spread down the street. They also let us use the pool and gym at the Gateway and even let us have the buffet breakfast there on subsequent days. So well done them. We will certainly be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott