The hotel is at the far end of the Fallsview Blvd for walking purposes. It is a bit of a hike to Clifton Hill for those that have difficulty walking long distances . It does however afford a very good view of the Horseshoe Falls, if you get a Falls view room. I was on the 16th floor and the view was awesome .
However, they wanted 35.00 per day to park your car which is ridiculous. There are alternatives to the 35.00 fee. Go to the Fallsview Casino 2 blocks down the street and park your car ( best deal in the area ) it's a 5 minute walk to the hotel and pay 5.00 whether you park for 1 day or 2 days . It's a daily fee and there are no tickets involved that are date stamped, so you only pay for the day you leave . You buy your ticket on the way into the underground garage the day you leave. If you don't mind a 5 minute walk it's a deal to park at the casino
The beds are okay but not great . The only thing going for this place is the view . Pool and Spa were closed for emergency repairs and that sucks when you have friends from Australia coming to visit the area, revolving doors were closed both days when their reason was applicable for one of the days. If you want to go the falls you can use the incline railway for 5. 00 return trip up and down the hill which is at the back of the hotel facing the falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott