We stayed at this hotel before Christmas. It was great. Reasonable rates, good location for restaurants and the view of the Falls was awesome. It was very misty this year but we could still see some fireworks and lights on the American Falls. It was still fabulous to see the Horseshoe Falls in the evening and the morning. What a nice treat from our 31st floor room. We did not use the Internet as it was an extra charge. We didn't eat at Milestones and there are plenty of other dining options. Beds were great and the room was well laid out and spacious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott