When arriving, the valet will ask if you have the right hotel, since another Marriott is close by. Like others, we booked a 5-9 Falls view. We were upgraded to a 17th floor room with a killer, best ever, view. Room size and standards are typical Marriott, which is to say good. Close to casino and of course the falls, which you can visit via funicular down the hill for 2.50 or walk the long way. An odd thing about this property is the recent change of the concierge lounge from the 23 floor to a corner of the restaurant on the mezzanine. The "lounge" has no separate existence but is in a corner of the underused restaurant with a small table of snacks and another small table of coffee. A small fridge has soda. No one seems to be staffing it. Want a drink? Go to the public bar nearby. The waitress reminded me twice I had to pay for it. She said the change is permanent, so this qualifies as the worst Marriott conciege lounge of all time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott