I've stayed at many hotels and this stay was disappointing. We looked on-line prior to choosing this hotel and believed we would have an excellent stay and planned to spend extra for the room overlooking the Falls. Upon arrival, we were advised that despite having a Fallsview room, we would not be able to see the Canada Day fireworks unless we upgraded to a more expensive floor. The valet area was so busy that we elected the self-park to have easier access to our car when needed as it was the same price as Valet ($35/day). The staff was friendly. Also, there was a tour operator in the hotel lobby trying to sell tour packages for $135/per person for views of the tours and other attractions. She misrepresented that there would be up to two hour waits for attractions, such as the boat ride into the Falls, that actually had no wait at all on a national holiday at mid-day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Marriott, Otel and Venere so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott