“What a view!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa

You added Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6740 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3W6, Canada   |
Hotel deals
GreenLeadersBronze level
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“What a view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Whether it's winter, or summer, this is an unbeatable luxury experience. In order to enjoy the best view of the waterfalls, make sure to book the falls-view rooms in advance. Best part?! having a king size Jacuzzi inside your room. The hotel is also conveniently connected to the famous Niagara Falls' Casino.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,265)
  • Hebrew first
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

We went to this place having ready most of the reviews here on TripAdvisor first - so we knew what to expect. No getting around the fact that I sincerely dislike valet parking, but in the end this wasn't so bad since we barely touched our car during our 3 day visit. The town of Niagara Falls is supremely walkable and has excellent public transportation. Our luxurious expanded king room on the 21st floor had stunning views out over the Falls and the lightshow at night was mesmerizing. We also, quite honestly, enjoyed the hotel's restaurant very much. Food is staid and conservative but freshly prepared with many seasonal and local touches - I especially enjoyed the local wines featured on the menu. Above all, the SERVICE we received was gracious to a fault. If you want a culinary adventure, hit up a place like Syndicate for their breathtaking French prix-fixe menu, but the hotel did just fine by us at their Terrapin Grille.

Room Tip: The higher the better!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Ocean, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Marriott Niagra Falls View definitely has a beautiful view of the Falls. Even my kids couldn't stop staring at it. The staff was friendly, and the Valet guys helped me when I locked my keys in my car. Yikes. (I'm not used to Valet! What can I say?!) They called a service, got my car opened in less than thirty minutes and never charged me. Kind of unbelievable when the hotel charges you for EVERYTHING else. If we had wanted to drink the two one liter bottles of water that were in our room it would have cost $6.95 per bottle. Kind of ironic when you would be drinking the water while staring at thousands of gallons crashing over the Falls! Is it just me?!
The hotel pool, hot tubs (there are two!) and workout room were a saving grace. Very nice, very clean.
Our room was nothing spectacular, and very hot. Very hot. The air conditioning had been shut off, and the area was experiencing unusually warm temperatures for the first week in November. the sun comes in those beautiful windows and you guessed it, it's too hot to even spell "greenhouse effect". There was nothing the hotel "could do", and we weren't even offered a discount, even though the front desk told me that we weren't the only guests who were uncomfortable.
Also, they say that there is a refrigerator in the room, but it's not a refrigerator, it's a wine cooler. Not good at keeping anything cold.
Would I stay there again? No. Am I glad that I did once? Yes.

Room Tip: the higher the floor, the better the view! Bring your own beer, and don't count on a real fridg...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I chose this Marriott because of the location and the rewards with the chain. Being a platinum member I got upgraded to the top floor room (23rd floor) which had a breathtaking view of the falls.
The room was big, with a King bed, a bathroom with whirlpool and a sofa in front of the window by the fireplace. It is an old hotel but the rooms are renovated so it was a plus.
Service was very good. Check in was in no time, got the upgrade and because the concierge lounge was closed on the weekends, I got a free breakfast coupon which I redeemed the next day.
Breakfast buffet was normal, typical of a Marriott restaurant. The coffee was disastrous, plain tasteless water. Thank god I didn't have to pay.
The hotel has a Starbucks inside but because it's under renovations it has a small location with no coffee machine, so worthless.

Room Tip: The higher the better view!!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Easton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

We purchased a Groupon offer for a spontaneous Niagara Falls getaway - and this hotel was the part of the package... what a great deal and even better experience! Travelling in early December can be challenging, the weather and hospitality can be 'iffy'... we arrived to find the hotel beautifully decorated for the holidays and the staff very attentive and helpful. Our room was meant to be a two-queen room with a 'falls view', they happily upgraded us, a only $20 per night more, to a king room with a spectacular 'falls view' on the 20th floor and it was worth even more!!! The restaurant was wonderful, this hotel has many ammenities and is easy to travel into town from. The parking fees were the only bad thing about our stay - $30 PER NIGHT to valet park at the hotel - and there are very few other options, so you're kind of stuck... We were in Niagara Falls for 2 nights and the parking for our visit, plus at other venues in town was $100... so be prepared for that added expense!

Room Tip: Higher floors are best for viewing the falls - be sure to ask for 'falls view' - and upgrade...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

We checked in pretty late but the staff on reception seemed even at this time to be bubbly and cheerful. Our room was amazing - Nice fire, lovely beds and amazing view. Bathroom equally as nice and very clean.

We did notice we were missing some of the coffee making facilities on arrival - in particular - mugs - when I enquired two mugs were promptly delivered however we were advised paper cups would have been the normal item left - This seems completely out of context with the rest of the hotel - and had this have been the option available to us I feel we might have felt somewhat cheapened, the staff however had no problem with providing us with mugs as requested.

The hotel is in a great location - right by the horseshoe and has easy access down to the centre. The entrance is fairly grand and with an amazing christmas tree

In the morning we opted for room service so we good have breakfast overlooking the falls - It was amazing - so much food! The only criticism I have is the room only provided one chair by the fire place so I ended up using the desk chair - again seems a shame when the room clearly accommodates 4 people.

The staff were amazing and really friendly, they made sure we had everything we needed and even followed up on our car service without us asking when it was running late (and the staff member in question had just gone off duty)

Overall we were very pleased with our stay and would definately recommend

Room Tip: The rooms with the view are most definitely worth it
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Cleveland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

The View from the 11th floor was just OK your a little behind the horseshoe so you don't see the front very well and way too far from the American falls. They have high tax about 30%.
The water bottles they leave in your room are tagged with labels
water $.6.95 + tax = $9
the WiFi is $9.95 around $13
Parking $30 with tax it is $35 in a creepy flat lot blocks away.
The fridge has 8 12 ounce beers each at $8 + tax around $12 each.
The towels are very scratchy probably the worst and not many so we requested more they brought them quick but they were all bad.
The bed is foam very hot .
Steam room down stairs basement was shutdown for repairs
Sauna had a broken door I'm guessing it was shutdown soon after we used it.
Hot tub and pool were working yeah.
On the eve of our visit went a couple of blocks down to the Casino only $5 to park there and you do not have to gamble and there is no tax and it is an indoor garage versus the flat lot the Marirott uses which is a little creepy at night.
The Casino has better views of the falls and the mall connected to the casino is very nice and the buffet at the casino is only $20 and $12 for breakfast and no tax? Wow .
Next time I will stay at the Casino.
The people working there are nice but with all the add on's I would not stay there again.
I stayed at the Minolta Tower a few years ago and I liked it very much.

Room Tip: I would ask to be as high as they will get you are room was floor 5 to 9 and they were generous to g...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!