What else can I say? Every time we come down to Niagara Falls to stay overnight, we stay here. This was the first time I got a jacuzzi in my suite though, it was a nice surprise for our honeymoon. I liked having the two beds, one for chilling and watching tv and the other for sleeping. The view was spectacular. Every morning I woke up to looking at the falls, absolutely breathtaking. Really made my honeymoon perfect. I clicked on the spa and breakfast by mistake, I wasnt able to experience those this visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott