Just spent 5 nights with my family (wife, 7 yr old son and 4 yr old daughter) at the Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa in Ontario. It was our family's first visit to Niagara Falls, so we booked a Falls view room on a high floor. From the minute we pulled up to valet park, the staff could not have been more accommodating!
Valet confirmed we were at the right Marriott (there is another just down the street), helped us unload the car and outlined the layout of the property. The bellman walked us into the hotel to check in, interacted wonderfully with our children and made a great recommendation for a restaurant just down the street (great italian!)!
The room was not overly spacious, but not too cramped for a family of four with six days worth of luggage. Clean room with a spectacular view of both the American and Canadian Falls. There was a leak under the sink, but we called maintenance and the issue was fixed within 10 minutes - unheard of speed in hotels!!
We booked a bus tour of the Niagara area through the tour guide at the hotel on the first day, and that was the best idea of the week! Got to see all the major sites, no waiting in lines or paying for parking. Kids were entertained and kept moving and busy. Tour operator/driver was incredible, we learned a lot about the history of the area, and got to see what we wanted to spend more time at for the rest of the trip. Great tour!
Restaurant staff was courteous and friendly to the kids, providing them with special hot chocolates upon request - even the staff in the gift shop were friendly!
Checkout was easy, the bellman was up within 5 minutes of calling and he gave us directions to the nearest gas station, but recommended we not fill up until we got back to the US, as it was much cheaper in NY than in Ontario.
The hotel itself was a typical Marriott property, but the people make the hotel top notch in this case!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Groupon, Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott