“Best View in the World, not the Cleanest” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa

Save Saved
You added Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6740 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3W6, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #2 of 139 hotels in Niagara Falls
Long Island, NY
“Best View in the World, not the Cleanest”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Just spent two nights at the Hotel. You get the most incredible views from the room. WEGO Bus system stops feet from the Entrance, that takes you all over Niagara Falls.

My biggest complaint was Cleanliness, Pool area was not kept up to par in my opinion. We found a water bottle under the bed, ( I always check when we arrive and leave) from a previous guest. Also dust was everywhere. Lobby was no better as there was a buildup of dust on the tables down there.

No Free WIFI, you have to pay. Sorry make your money elsewhere, management. You really dont need to charge anymore.

Restaurant was good food wise, but be prepared for a HIGH bill. Taxes are a killer in Canada.

On a Positive note staff I interacted with were very pleasent and friendly.

I gave this review a VERY GOOD only for the Incredible views.

Room Tip: Falls view means just that. Hotel is curved to take in the views, ask for a HIGH floor for the best...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

3,341 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,001)
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Some people will tell you over priced some others will say 100% worth it. The bottom line... is up to you and what is important in your stay.
The hotel general areas Lobby, pool, restaurant, gym, etc. are average... nice but average. Pool is not too big, with 2 whirlpools to the side. Gym is small though. Restaurant is upscale and priced accordingly but the food was excellent.
The rooms- depending on your floor the views are spectacular! the rooms are a tad old and they certainly feel that way but they are perfectly fine, comfortable and spacious. We stayed at the room with the whirlpool which was very nice and with a view of the falls.
The parking is valet only and is $30 per day and you have access to your car at any time, but you can park very close by on other lots for less.
Bottom line - Most expensive hotels you pay for the extra comfort, perks, and top of the line service and while and while this hotel is perfectly serviceable and nice is certainly not a 5 star hotel so the extra money you are paying is for the spectacular views. If you are ok with that, then is certainly worth it.

Room Tip: Higher the better, pref. above 9th floor. Most rooms have great views but rooms on the left side of...
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

But I'm not complaining! Booked late and the only room fitting my request for a separate lounge had two-queen beds... all for me! Spent three nights - room service was great, restaurant isn't too shabby either - and the view of the Falls was amazing. I'd highly recommend such a room for a group of friends - three beds in all because there was a sofa bed in the lounge - and two televisions, a huge bathroom. Very nice. Very reasonable valet parking rates too - and yes, you CAN walk to the Falls from here too. The rating is only a four because I have stayed in much nicer hotels (it's not the Piccadilly Meridien, Royal York or Willard, after all) - but they were without such a view (so up a notch). It's probably a 3.5 for the room - and add a full point for the view. You'll have no complaints if you stay here - and all that you'll remember is that view!

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room with a view! The higher the better!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Marriott Fallsview has to be the hotel with the best views of Niagara Falls. The view from our huge window was simply stunning and we spent a lot of time taking in the breathtaking scenery. Our room was very comfortable with a big TV, a fireplace and a fantastic bathroom with whirlpool bath and shutters that opened so we could look at the falls whilst relaxing in the bubbles. We stayed out of season so the hotel was quiet, but we found the staff to be helpful, polite and accommodating. We had to add an additional night stay at very short notice as we were travelling from Newark, NJ just as Sandy was about to hit and this was no problem at all. We were given our booked room at a discounted rate so that we did to have to move rooms during our stay.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Buffalo, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

It's hard to get a bad view of the falls from this hotel , it is directly across so no big news here .
I am a Marriott Rewards Member and I will not go back to this hotel . While dining we were constantly seated in the " where is the falls section " the cuisine is way to high priced ! wonderful staff but food quality is very average . While looking around the room it is obvious this place needs a remodel , caulk falling out of tile joints , stains on the rugs, peeling wall paper , there are nicer hotels within the same block to stay at , Marriott chain does not take care of their rewards members , I'm joining the Hilton Club !

chelsea
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

We spent two days in a bi-level suite at this hotel.

The view from both floors is outstanding. From either floor, you are looking pretty much directly into the Canadian falls, starting at sunrise and continuing until the falls are lighted at night.

Also on the positive side is the fact that the hotel is blessed with a very competent staff. Front desk, bell desk, and housekeeping all had people who knew what they were doing.

On the negative side, the decor in the rooms is pretty shabby and clearly out of date. Old furniture, un-repaired bathroom fixtures, and limited electronic features were not in keeping with the cost of the room (we had to request a cord to plug in our laptop charger). Particularly inconvenient was the fact that in a $750 per night suite, there were absolutely no drawers to store anything (we left our underwear stacked on the floor).

There so-called "concierge lounge" could only be considered laughable.

I would not consider staying here again!

Room Tip: The only good thing about the bi-level suites is the view. Otherwise, they are badly designed and i...
Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

My fiancée and I stayed there for one night last week and we weren't disappointed. This is our first time ever staying at a hotel so I can't really compare to past experiences. Our view was spectacular and we were only on the 6th floor, but you still get a clear view of the falls above the tree line. We stayed in the Junior Suite,the room was clean upon entering, bed was so comfortable and the two person Jacuzzi was amazing!

For lunch we did room service and ordered one of the burgers on the menu, it was delicious! The ceasar salad was nothing special, I can make a better one at home. We went to the in hotel restaurant, I can't remember what it's called and it was alright. I was very disappointed with the calamari appetizer as I have had better in many different establishments, and the portion was terrible! I think it only came with 3 large pieces but for calamari that's not enough to really even get a taste. The main dish was again alright, we ordered the trout and I feel it could of been a lot better. The next morning, we did room service again and ordered the Belgian Waffles and those were SO GOOD! Best Waffles I have ever had. I want to go back just for the Waffles lol.

I must say what was very ridiculous was when we ordered our burgers for lunch, they told us to leave the cart outside of our room once we were done. The cart stayed there for 6-8 hours in the hallway, which was beyond annoying.

Overall our stay was good and I would return for future stays, I'm sure that my experience could have been better but I was still happy with the accommodation.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!