But I'm not complaining! Booked late and the only room fitting my request for a separate lounge had two-queen beds... all for me! Spent three nights - room service was great, restaurant isn't too shabby either - and the view of the Falls was amazing. I'd highly recommend such a room for a group of friends - three beds in all because there was a sofa bed in the lounge - and two televisions, a huge bathroom. Very nice. Very reasonable valet parking rates too - and yes, you CAN walk to the Falls from here too. The rating is only a four because I have stayed in much nicer hotels (it's not the Piccadilly Meridien, Royal York or Willard, after all) - but they were without such a view (so up a notch). It's probably a 3.5 for the room - and add a full point for the view. You'll have no complaints if you stay here - and all that you'll remember is that view!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott