It's hard to get a bad view of the falls from this hotel , it is directly across so no big news here .
I am a Marriott Rewards Member and I will not go back to this hotel . While dining we were constantly seated in the " where is the falls section " the cuisine is way to high priced ! wonderful staff but food quality is very average . While looking around the room it is obvious this place needs a remodel , caulk falling out of tile joints , stains on the rugs, peeling wall paper , there are nicer hotels within the same block to stay at , Marriott chain does not take care of their rewards members , I'm joining the Hilton Club !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott