We spent two days in a bi-level suite at this hotel.
The view from both floors is outstanding. From either floor, you are looking pretty much directly into the Canadian falls, starting at sunrise and continuing until the falls are lighted at night.
Also on the positive side is the fact that the hotel is blessed with a very competent staff. Front desk, bell desk, and housekeeping all had people who knew what they were doing.
On the negative side, the decor in the rooms is pretty shabby and clearly out of date. Old furniture, un-repaired bathroom fixtures, and limited electronic features were not in keeping with the cost of the room (we had to request a cord to plug in our laptop charger). Particularly inconvenient was the fact that in a $750 per night suite, there were absolutely no drawers to store anything (we left our underwear stacked on the floor).
There so-called "concierge lounge" could only be considered laughable.
I would not consider staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott