My fiancée and I stayed there for one night last week and we weren't disappointed. This is our first time ever staying at a hotel so I can't really compare to past experiences. Our view was spectacular and we were only on the 6th floor, but you still get a clear view of the falls above the tree line. We stayed in the Junior Suite,the room was clean upon entering, bed was so comfortable and the two person Jacuzzi was amazing!
For lunch we did room service and ordered one of the burgers on the menu, it was delicious! The ceasar salad was nothing special, I can make a better one at home. We went to the in hotel restaurant, I can't remember what it's called and it was alright. I was very disappointed with the calamari appetizer as I have had better in many different establishments, and the portion was terrible! I think it only came with 3 large pieces but for calamari that's not enough to really even get a taste. The main dish was again alright, we ordered the trout and I feel it could of been a lot better. The next morning, we did room service again and ordered the Belgian Waffles and those were SO GOOD! Best Waffles I have ever had. I want to go back just for the Waffles lol.
I must say what was very ridiculous was when we ordered our burgers for lunch, they told us to leave the cart outside of our room once we were done. The cart stayed there for 6-8 hours in the hallway, which was beyond annoying.
Overall our stay was good and I would return for future stays, I'm sure that my experience could have been better but I was still happy with the accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott