“Comfortable stay with a great view!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa

Save Saved
You added Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6740 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3W6, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #3 of 138 hotels in Niagara Falls
Ontario, Canada
“Comfortable stay with a great view!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

My fiancée and I stayed there for one night last week and we weren't disappointed. This is our first time ever staying at a hotel so I can't really compare to past experiences. Our view was spectacular and we were only on the 6th floor, but you still get a clear view of the falls above the tree line. We stayed in the Junior Suite,the room was clean upon entering, bed was so comfortable and the two person Jacuzzi was amazing!

For lunch we did room service and ordered one of the burgers on the menu, it was delicious! The ceasar salad was nothing special, I can make a better one at home. We went to the in hotel restaurant, I can't remember what it's called and it was alright. I was very disappointed with the calamari appetizer as I have had better in many different establishments, and the portion was terrible! I think it only came with 3 large pieces but for calamari that's not enough to really even get a taste. The main dish was again alright, we ordered the trout and I feel it could of been a lot better. The next morning, we did room service again and ordered the Belgian Waffles and those were SO GOOD! Best Waffles I have ever had. I want to go back just for the Waffles lol.

I must say what was very ridiculous was when we ordered our burgers for lunch, they told us to leave the cart outside of our room once we were done. The cart stayed there for 6-8 hours in the hallway, which was beyond annoying.

Overall our stay was good and I would return for future stays, I'm sure that my experience could have been better but I was still happy with the accommodation.

3,553 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,103)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was our second trip family trip to Niagara Falls, and we decided to stay once again at the Fallsview. The first time we had the Grand Niagara Suite; this time I booked a family suite with two adjoining bedrooms. Once again, the views here are unparalleled. But even more than that, I love that there is no casino on the property! (yes, I said it). That kept it quiet and family-friendly, in my opinion. It is expensive, make no mistake (I paid over $100 to have our laundry done - mostly tshirts and shorts from a camping trip we had taken), but the quality here is consistently high and worth the extra $. We brought our own water and snacks and saved money that way. They were fine with it and there is a mini fridge in each room. We splurged on a room service breakfast and it was great - huge portions and delicious food. The only glitch was that one of our room keys kept malfunctioning, but the hotel staff fixed that problem very quickly. I agree that the pool area could use an overhaul, but it was not dumpy (maybe over chlorinated, but that is understandable). The exercise room overlooks the pool area, and it was spacious and had plenty of good quality equipment. All in all, we had a great time. We love this hotel!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

There is one disappointment we had with booking our tour through the Marriott Fallsview. My husband, parents & I all booked the $150 five & a half hour tour, including the Maid of the Mist, other good attractions & ending at the Skylon Tower. The "distasteful" portion of this trip was the 45min lunch break. They took us to a terrible lunch location, outside of the main attraction areas, so there was no alternative option of where to purchase food. There were limited choices, mainly greasy & unappetizing, with very inflated prices. We have no problem paying high prices for food on vacation, provided the choice & quality is present. We left lunch feeling unsatisfied (none of us completed our meals as the food was poor quality & not what we would have desired). The place they took us for lunch was not in keeping with a place suitable for Mariott clientele, rather one of those kitschy motels surrounding the joint.

• Stayed August 2013
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Our experience was great...we were to have a room on the 5th-9th floors, but upon checking in we were upgraded to the 18th floor!! Arriving at night we could see the Falls with lights on them from our room, and hear them as well. However, when we opened our drapes in the morning...WOW, we couldn't believe our eyes. We ordered room service each morning for breakfast as we just didn't want to leave the room. All was great in the room, and we do agree, the $30.00 for parking is a bit much, as well as paying for Wi-Fi...that should definitely be included at no extra charge.
We would recommend this hotel without a doubt! Nice it was away from the Casino area, Ferris Wheel, Touristy type shops...more focused on the falls and its history. We were there Aug 5-9, 2013

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

This hotel relies on having the best views of Niagara. The rooms are adequate but nothing special but the beds are very very comfortable. So with the views and the beds what more do you need?
They don't provide a bottle of complimentary water in the room or slippers or a bathrobe or shower gel. The pool area is in need of an update but the gym was well equipped and quite good compared to some other similar standard hotels.
All in all I expected more from the Marriott.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this Marriott from August 7th-11th. It was 20 years ago that we were last in Niagara Falls. This hotel was not even built back then. We wanted to stay close to the Falls and this hotel is perfect for that! It is all about the view! Check-in was smooth. Brock, our bellman , was very nice and helpful. Our room was 1409. We had a Jacuzzi, a king size bed, a fireplace and a nice sitting area. We would sit at the windows and sip our coffee in the morning and drinks in the evening all with the fantastic view of both the American and Horseshoe Falls. The illumination at night was nice and on Friday , we saw the fireworks over the Falls, all from the comfort of our room and away from the crowds. I think we saw a rainbow everyday over the Falls. Just stunning! Yes, there is a lot of walking but the weather was great every day and we totally enjoyed walking along the promenade and taking a million photos. Food and drinks are quite expensive everywhere in the area (but the taxes are horrid). Yes, parking at the hotel was $30 a day but we knew that going into this vacation. Plenty of sites to see and things to do. We would definitely recommend the Butterfly Conservatory outside of town. It was absolutely beautiful and the surrounding gardens were lovely as well. We did eat in the hotel restaurant, Terrapin Grill one night and had a delicious meal however expensive. Thank you to Mike in maintenance for letting me see the Falls from the 23rd floor! Wow! We had a positive experience at this hotel so we would recommend it.

Omaha, NE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My wife and I stayed for six nights celebrating our ten years of marriage a little early. We booked through Marriott Vacation Club so our price included a car and airline too and therefore it won't be fair for me to comment on Hotel "value" per se, but I'm sure the place is not cheap judging from their $30 per day parking and $6.95 per bottle of in-room water. The hotel view of the Falls is spectacular and therefore they might be "selling the sizzle" as opposed to "the steak" a bit too much. I suppose everything in Niagara Falls is overpriced. So once you get over that fact than you can settle down and enjoy things more. We wanted to do things slightly different than normal tourists so despite the concierge's urges to book Winery excursions through them we opted for hitting the roads on our own. And I'm glad we did! We got a far better value and did way more. All this depends on whether you have a car at your disposal. If you do, hit the road on your own and you'll be happier in the end. The hotel concierge for example told us that we wouldn't be able to navigate to the nearly forty nearby Wineries and would get lost unless they took us there. They have to sell excursions I'm guessing. The cost was about $90 to see and tour three Wineries... That doesn't sound too bad or overpriced unless you knew that the same tours to those exact same wineries cost $5 each, including tastings and the drive from the hotel is a mere 15 minutes. And if you think you would get lost there then you must also have navigation issues inside a Walmart. You won't get lost...not a chance. The hotel staff by and large are very friendly although 'Justin' one of the front desk managers needs to learn to smile and greet guests as well as others who perhaps are under his leadership. The rooms are clean and well cared for although the fake fireplace was an unexpected and unwanted surprise, the room jacuzzi was perfect. I would definitely return here and not to, for example, the Atlanta Marriott Marque, as the price here can be justified by the "sizzle" they sell.

Room Tip: Costs a little more but you must ask for a room with a view of the Falls.