We have stayed at many Marriott properties with a positive review. I would rate this place as very good as far as comfort. The price was probably a little more than it should have been. A king bed with a river view wound up costing $245.00 US including a $30 parking fee. We did have a "river" view. The room was comfortable, but the carpet was stained. The shower was nice, but the lighting was interesting. The bathroom had good light at the mirror, but no light by the shower. We did not use the valet parking (no extra cost) and chose to self park. We had to make a coule trips back to our vehicle. The parking lot was several blocks away. The hotel would have been close to the falls, but the rail to the falls was out of order and wound up being quite a walk to the falls. You have to walk several blocks north, a couple blocks east, and then several blocks south back to the falls. A long walk, but if the lift were operable, it would have been a three minute walk to the falls. The hotel is nice, but you can probaly find a better deal if you look.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott