The hotel is really nice and no matter what floor you are on you will have a good view of the falls. We were only on the 6th floor and you can see from the picture I posted that it is gorgeous! The gentleman at the front desk was in training but regardless he very nice and helpful ! He tried to get us a superior suite on a higher floor but unfortunately there was none available but we appreciate him trying. We still loved our room which was a deluxe fallsview with spa. So we had a huge jetted tub, in the tub you can see the falls a bit which was really nice. Our king bed was super comfy! I didnt really like the location though, it was a pretty far walk to cliffton hill area. Which is why on our first might we stayed at te sterling inn. Very nice hotel, feel free to read my review for that one as well.
Parking was $30 for self-parking and same $30 for valet. The self-parking it about two-three blocks away which was kind of annoying considering we payed $30... Not happy about that. Also for $200+ and you don't even have free wifi in your room... Although I believe all Marriotts are like that. There is free wifi in their lobbies but well not the most convenient. In room wifi is about $13 per 24 hours.. A bit much. But that's how they get you right.
Attractions - just to give you a bit more info about Niagara falls
Even though cliffton hill seems "kidish" my boyfriend and I had a great time. ( We are in our twenties ) Definitely recommend getting the fun pass for $25, even if you don't go to all the attractions that are included, you still save money. The SkyWheel is great. You get two admissions so it is best to go once in the day and once at night. It's open pretty late. The was museum is pretty good, at the end you have the choice of going to the exit or going through a "haunted house" part.. Which was terrifying!I ran right through it, was pretty long actually. The galaxy goft was a huge disappointment. It was cool the glow in the dark, but all the holes are the same, just with different objects. The ghostblasters I found really fun, you go on a ride and shoot at monsters with a laser gun. My boyfriend really enjoyed the 6D motion movie theater. It's pretty cool actually, it's a simulator of a rollercoaster ride. Very well done. You also get Tokens for the midway arcade which is really fun. You need a lot of tokens to get a decent prize though!
Also, two good restaurants are the Skylon Tower and HardRock cafe. We went for the Early Dinner at the Skylon Tower, which is $30 and you get a delicious garden salad, choice of an entree (I got the beef tips -- AMAZING!) and a chocolate mousse. Really impressed. They also gave us a piece of a caramel cheesecake because it was our 2 year anniversary. All the workers are soo nice!! Especially Dan! Very nice guy. I feel like he really went above and beyond for us. You also get to go to the observation deck for free since you ate there, which is very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott