Visited this hotel in March 2013.
The room itself is nice. We had two beds and both were very comfortable. The Fallsview was nice to have as well. If it isn't too much money go for that. The sunrise was great as well as the sunset. When we went it was still a little wintery so the view wasn't always there. But still worth it! The bathroom was nice a big and well kept as well as the room.
The hotel had a good atmosphere and a beautiful foyer.
But breakfast buffet (included in our package) was great. We also has $80 for the Terrapin Grille which was enough for us to manage without paying for anything else. We used groupon to go elsewhere to eat in the day.
I would return if we got the same package as we had.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, getaroom.com, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.