Well everything looked good pulling in to the hotel friendly valet driver was a nice welcome. Then I went into lobby to check in I walked up to desk and proceeded to let the gentleman know why I was there that I had come with my wife for our anniversary he was nice congratulated me and gave me the key to my room. So when we got to our room it looked like it hasn't been updated since the 80's lol not to mention that the manager gave us a
Room with 2 beds lol we thought that was weird. The phone didn't work so I had to use my cell to call to front desk and manager did not care also my wife and I were gonna stay another night but said this place is a 2nd rate hotel charging 1st rate prices. So needless to say never again and we will stay at Hilton tonight lol! Hope this is helpful.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott